No announcement yet.

The 62 Nova Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would choose #2, #1 too much work and money, #3 is a drag car and cost too much money to keep up.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Number 3 because it is the most impractical, probably doesn't drive as good as #2, and well....race car. That and it has freaking blue headers. Automatic win, right there.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

#1 no title. I don't buy anything over $100 with no title. #3 not into gassers unless it is a Fiat ,Willys,or an Anglia. So yeah put me down for # 2 And I don't even like yellow.
          Last edited by Dan Barlow; March 25, 2013, 07:06 AM.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

One of my all time favorite body styles ... I had a '63.
            Put me down for the Gasser !

Last edited by Monster; March 25, 2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

I would go with three.....Far cooler than the others...3300 for a basket case with no title...mofo is on crack!
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Speaking as someone who is working on a box Nova, #2 is the best value by far.

Unless you owned a body shop, you probably couldn't turn the #1 car into the #2 car for $14K. You could turn the #2 into the #3 car for less than $8K if the nose up look is what you want.

Comment

They are all over priced.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

#1 is a fair price no days for what it is if it had a title without it junk, I could build it better than the other 2, and have money in my pocket when done.
                    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

This one, it's cheaper..

Comment

2 & 3 are the same guy. He's also selling a 63 & 64

I'd have to say he has a serious love for old Novas.
                        I personally would have a hard time picking between 2 & 3 but I do think 2 is the best value.

Comment

On a side note I wouldn't be surprised if 1 was his also.

Comment

Id go with 3, my freind had one like that,it more of a show car though.

Comment

Things that make you go hmmm...http://mohave.craigslist.org/cto/3710627777.html

Comment

Working...
                              X