X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Video!!!

The Rock Climbing part is cool....

BUT...

When it gets to about 2:20 in the video...the insanity begins.

I want a ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpS3HPVX4nU

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Re: Awesome Video!!!

F'n nuts all the way around there.

I'm going to argue that the rock climbing is completely, utterly, and unquestionably, the dumbest, but most impressive thing I have ever seen.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That rock climbing part gave me a funny feeling in my stomach. Or was that my lunch I was eating while watching it?

Comment

It's amazing when the guy jumps for the handhold. Wow.

Comment

Those were truly amazing . I haven't double checked it yet but comments on Youtube says he fell climbing . What a shock .

Comment

:o :o :o he is just plain crazy.....betcha he doesnt make it to 40

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
              Those were truly amazing . I haven't double checked it yet but comments on Youtube says he fell climbing . What a shock .
              Correction: died at 35, bungee jumping, nylon rope crossed another nylon rope, and the friction caused it to burn in two!
              One less Dan on earth.

Comment

My hands were sweating just watching that dude climb.

What RPM is that dude shifting at. WOW

Comment

he is shifting at a like a billion :o

Comment

I don't get people that value an adrenaline rush over their own life . . .

That said, pretty entertaining to watch. The rock climber was just absolutely NUTS.

Comment

Some of us are just born with the need. My 5 yr old son cares about his health. My 3 yr old daughter is like me, and likes getting a rush. I'm happy I got 100+ bungee-jumps in before becoming a dad (my bro ran a bungee-jumping company for a while). We get the bug from my mom, who drives her old Corvette or new Ram truck. My dad used to only drive Taurus's, but he fed me the engineer bug.

That climbing thing is what really got my heart pumping. I remember when I was younger, a buddy and I tried to get up a fairly verticle area that was only about 30-40ft tall. We got halfway up and started laughing when we both got too scared to go up or down and froze in place. 20-25 ft doesn't look like much when you look up, but we had visions of trail pancakes when we looked down. We finally got to the top and I wanted to do it again. My buddy said "after a few beers" and that ended that.

Tampa, FL

Comment

Working...
                      X