This Honda Sucks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Honda Sucks....

Literally........comes with a built in vac system.

Make note Chad & Brian for your next rental.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Shaking head
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
      Shaking head
      Next........baby changing station
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I think thats a good idea,I dont think they ever built an attractive car but at least it will be clean.

Comment

Thinking of the money dealers will be making fixing onboard vacuums.clogged up with fish crackers.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Definitely not a "cool" vehicle, but I think the vacuum would be pretty freaking handy.

My brother's Ford minivan has an air compressor and it bailed me out once when we road tripped to Pittsburgh and a tire leaked down on the '67.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
              Definitely not a "cool" vehicle, but I think the vacuum would be pretty freaking handy.

My brother's Ford minivan has an air compressor and it bailed me out once when we road tripped to Pittsburgh and a tire leaked down on the '67.
              The road warriors secret.......carry a small air compressor you plug into 12v outlet.
              Beats Fix a Flat and will get you on your way.
              Thom

Comment

Chad wouldn't have to worry about anybody stealing that one.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I hope it has a sliding door on each side so the mothers with new borns can sit in the back and leave the doors open and breast feed their children and hear them talk about its a natural thing that needs to be done

*note - im in a pissy mood as im typing this
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post

*note - im in a pissy mood as im typing this
                    Take a high bran muffin
                    Thom

Comment

We have a town and country. Hands down the most practical vehicle ever for someone with 3 little ones..
                      Powertour off/on since 2002
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                        We have a town and country. Hands down the most practical vehicle ever for someone with 3 little ones..
                        Wagon or van? FWD or RWD?
                        Or none of my biz?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          Or none of my biz?
                          Town and country is a minivan, FWD.

Truth be told, OEMs put BIG money into minivan development, much like half and 3/4 ton trucks in the 1990s and 2000s. We rent one of these same vans when we go to Engine Masters and, frankly, they are friggin awesome. Creature comforts of the best german luxury cars... they are great for trucking 3-4 guys and baggage across country IMO.
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                            Or none of my biz?
                            Town and country is a minivan, FWD.

Truth be told, OEMs put BIG money into minivan development, much like half and 3/4 ton trucks in the 1990s and 2000s. We rent one of these same vans when we go to Engine Masters and, frankly, they are friggin awesome. Creature comforts of the best german luxury cars... they are great for trucking 3-4 guys and baggage across country IMO.
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Boring..........

Comment

Working...
                              X