Mini-Moto smack talkin' bored out of my gourd cornhole500 challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Moto smack talkin' bored out of my gourd cornhole500 challenge

OK, I'll admit it. Being out of work, looking for a new job, I have been depressed.
    Enter, the smack talking. ;D
    My buddy Paul brought down the communal go cart for some frame and paint work by me after he rebuilt the engine and the wet clutch, and I had to take it out this fine day and beat the hell out of it's might 5.5hp Honda engine. I want him to get ride of the f*^$ing governor on the clutch, and it needs the bigger 5/8" belt.
    I am calling you guys out, I think the park behind my place is ready for a random minibike gocart road-rash type race event.
    Minus the chains, bats, and broken beer bottles. got to stay on the tarmac, no offroading allowed unless shoved off coarse.
    I say open to all mini bikes, go carts, or anything like a weedwacker powered cooler can go for gold. It just sucks, the slight trip you guys would have to take for a stupid cart race. LOL

The "track":I warn you guys, anyone that suffers motion sickness, get the garbage can, my camera sucks:

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Mini-Moto smack talkin' bored out of my gourd cornhole500 challenge

Ok.....that's the f'n Talledega of Mini-moto courses.

You don't need the governor off of the clutch, you need a gear box.

The big block bikes would probably touch 100mph on that deal!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Talledega.....More like Nurburgring....Good Lord.

I have a go-cart (with no brakes and a pull string throttle ;D) that will hit 45-50...

Where is this track you speak of?

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

LOL, this is located im Omaha, Nebraska {well, Bellevue, a suburb just to the south}. Never would of thought about using Talledega for the name, but if the corners were curved a bit more...

It's more or less a true mile and a quarter, one of the high schools in the area has used it in the past for cross country jogging, and had it marked out every 1/4 mile.

There was a hell of a lot better engine on the cart before...5.5hp B&S racing engine making over 16 hp with a stroker crank and rod, aftermarket high compression head and a header, but that thing kept destroying parts...lol...not much, but on a cart like that, not being a shifter cart, it was fast enough.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I'm in.....I'll bring my rodded G16 yami....need to finish the cage first!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
          X