No announcement yet.

Spideys back home....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you back Jim! I'll stop by and say hello.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

got your note

Comment

glad to see that the strong have survived!! Happy Easter Jim!!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Welcome home Jim, glad to see you're back!
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Hey Jim, I know what will make you feel better. I bought an 04 Trailblazer

Well OK an Isuzu Trailblazer.
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

looks like an ascender
              they go like a scalded cat when you crank em up

Comment

Yup, Asender. Runs very well as is. So what kinda stuff to make it run? Looks like it has a towing package. 3.73 gears and 7 pin connector. We bought it to replace our Subaru which shit it's ring gear. How does an underpowered 4 cyl with automatic blow a ring gear? Anyway right after we bought the Ascender, the check engine comes on....bad thermostat. Then the front diff goes bad. Looked like the bearing on the driver's side let go. I could move the axle about a half inch all around! The shop that fixed it said they never saw one go bad. Funny this had a similar problem to the car it was replacing. Anyway, fluke I say. It runs very well, very happy with it. I think it just clicked a 100,000 today. I had the shop do a fluid change on the trans while the front diff was being fixed. Even the original trans fluid looked pretty good.

Yeah, we had a gun to our head. We went out one Sat. morning and had to come back with a car by the afternoon with out any idea as to what we wanted or wanted to spend. All worked out great.
                Last edited by Huskinhano; March 31, 2013, 08:48 PM.
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

SPIDEY!!

Welcome back brutha!

Go easy on the salt, that might help with the blood pressure... lol... toss that bag of chips outta the toolbox.

Glad to see you're back in the swing of things...

Think you'll be ready for a stroll around the E-town Swap Meet?
                  Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

not sure ...just turned down an invite to the ny auto show ...I remember days when I get 8 people into the javits center with 2 free passes

Comment

Great to see you back here Jim - that's a scary story, I guess that's how malpractice lawyers make a living?

I bet the nurses and staff really miss you, but we're happy to have you back!
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

most folks in the stroke unit are vegged out
                        I always had a joke for my nurses ...even had my own personal nurse

Comment

I hope your own personal nurse wasn't a big dude named Bubba.
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                            not sure ...just turned down an invite to the ny auto show ...I remember days when I get 8 people into the javits center with 2 free passes
                            Scooter!

Comment

Good to see ya posting again......and hey I can make sense out of 'em.

Beats your Facebook posts from your cell phone.
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

fat fingers .....down to 238 lbs hahahahahahh
                                I was at 220 last summer

Comment

Working...
                                X