A case of mistaken identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A case of mistaken identity

Well, go out to my Eagle today, and find a little white slip under the windshield. Parking ticket, I think it was because I had one wheel on the dirt that wasn't a parking spot, not 100% sure.
    But what the ticket told me, is something I had never known
    I drive a Plymouth Eagle

Anybody ever get confused remarks about what you drive?
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

I call the other eagles mr. beachy..
    but mistaking AMC is a sad thing to do.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Well I guess the ticket isn't yours
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

i always get..my grandpas second cousins half sister had one JUST like it..but its a 62 chevy and blue and a 4 door ...my neighbor said my 53 ford looks like christine,

Comment

Yeah, Lots of people think my trans am is a camaro. I realy can't get too upset about it.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Dont pay go fight it. That a perfect reason to get the ticket dumped-wrong make of car. I got one dismissed like that. Said Pontiac but nope its a Chevy.

Comment

I have had many people tell how great my '67 Chevelle is and how they had one just like in HS. They are talking about my Impala.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Same deal with my 57 NOMAD.... ummm Sedan Delivery...

Comment

Everyone had a Chevelle exactly like my GTO, and my Cougar is a Challenger/Camaro/AMC/whatisit?

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                    Dont pay go fight it. That a perfect reason to get the ticket dumped-wrong make of car. I got one dismissed like that. Said Pontiac but nope its a Chevy.
                    That's what I'd do.......don't have anything to lose.
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      That's what I'd do.......don't have anything to lose.
                      It's a ticket on base, so I just have to go the the Master at Arms and get yelled at, though they might let me off with a warning, OR yell at me more, because I'm on crutches
                      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
                        It's a ticket on base, so I just have to go the the Master at Arms and get yelled at, though they might let me off with a warning, OR yell at me more, because I'm on crutches
                        They let that on a military base? Holy shit dude, you should be glad somebody didn't confuse it for a target!!

haha. I had a letter from the city once about my "Camaro" in the yard. They were on severe water rationing and you couldn't water your yard at all. However, you *could* wash your car. Go figure. Anyway, I washed the car in the yard so the grass would get some water... got bitched out about it. The "Camaro" ... was a Vega. It was so proud. lol.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                        X