Ez-efi 2.0 e85.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ez-efi 2.0 e85.....

Just got a response form the guys over at FAST, for you guys interested in E85 their new EZ-EFI 2.0 that supports 1200hp on gas will support 800hp on E85....... So if your looking at a simple way to run E85 and have a high compression motor, this system maybe something to look at.... It also controls ignition and is self tuning...... Install it Saturday, drive it Saturday night, no dyno, no tuner needed.......

and the onsale date is....................?
    Street price is........................?

Comment

My thoughts exactly...
      When, What, How much.
      BKB
      www.FBthrottlebodies.com
      Bruce K Bridges

Comment

I thought it was already on sale - like 2600 bucks
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

tuned by fuzzy logic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
            and the onsale date is....................?
            Street price is........................?
            According to some sites it is shipping now..... $2300 for the one with no fuel pump and remember it controls ignition to......

Comment

Does it automatically sense the fuel mixture? I.e., if I dump straight gas in one week and E15 in another week, will it adjust?
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                According to some sites it is shipping now..... $2300 for the one with no fuel pump and remember it controls ignition to......
                OK,Part Number? What site(s)? I only find the press release on F.A.S.T. site.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                  tuned by fuzzy logic
                  That fuzzy logic bested the tuner at Westech in a few dyno pulls, the BS that certain tuners try to spew by saying they can get more out of fine tuning a motor manually is just that BS, but don't' worry they'll tell you it's the fine tuning where all the HP is made, and then come up with some lame excuse why the self learn stuff bested them in a few pulls........ Fact is there is no magic set of values when tuning a motor it's more like tuning for a "range" of values, which I'm sure these self tuning efi systems tune themselves into pretty quick..........
                  Last edited by TC; April 3, 2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
                    OK,Part Number? What site(s)? I only find the press release on F.A.S.T. site.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                      Does it automatically sense the fuel mixture? I.e., if I dump straight gas in one week and E15 in another week, will it adjust?
                      No, you will have to pick E85 as an option in the setup menu and then run only E85....... Hopefully when 3.0 comes out what your talking about will be an option.....

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                        That fuzzy logic bested the tuner at Westech in a few dyno pulls, the BS that certain tuners try to spew by saying they can get more out of fine tuning a motor manually is just that BS, but don't' worry they'll tell you it's the fine tuning where all the HP is made, and then come up with some lame excuse why the self learn stuff bested them in a few pulls........ Fact is there is no magic set of values when tuning a motor it's more like tuning for a "range" of values, which I'm sure these self tuning efi systems tune themselves into pretty quick..........
                        Uh Oh. Wait for it, wait for it......
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                          Acording to TC's link no.

Comment

Wow... Rich must have slapped that up there in the past few days as we were just disucssing the lack of info on EZ2.0 . I will call him and find out more!
                            BKB
                            www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                            Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Looks like 2 more weeks until they start shipping. I was in the dark as Im waiting for the multiport p/n and thats not released yet. Fastman's homepage has the lowdown on the new features.
                              BKB
                              www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                              Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Working...
                              X