Jay Leno Gets NBC Exec Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno Gets NBC Exec Boot

Jay Leno, host of NBC's Tonight Show, announced Wednesday that he will wrap up more than two decades on the iconic late-night show in spring 2014. And NBC said Jimmy Fallon, host of NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, will slide into that role after Leno's exit.

The change will coincide with NBC's coverage of the 2014 Winter Olympics.

So Long

I'd like to have a 10th of a 10th of 3% of his severance $$
    STUGOTS

Comment

jay made them some money

Comment

Really makes no sense... Getting rid of a $$$ maker for a dolt..
        I like Jay's humor.. Letterman, not so much, never cared for Conan nor Fallon..
        No skin off my teeth, as I do not get the channel..

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
          I'd like to have a tenth of 3% of his car collection. And he actually drives them, but not far.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            Ditto
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

word was ......he made one joke about the president ...thus the boot

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                Dunno Spidey, if that was the case, why would they wait a year for him to finish? He's been on a long time. I duunno how long Carson was on there before he got done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                  easy see saw to weeble wobble... no talk show host just does that and goes twenty years.
                  but just seeing twenty something years, no doubt a realistic retirement in the background, the front is anything anybody believes.

twice as far as a president in public service.. daily. wow.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                    I'd like to have a tenth of 3% of his car collection. And he actually drives them, but not far.
                    True. His shop's 1/4 mile from me. I see him a couple times a week driving his cars
                    STUGOTS

Comment

I like when he drives the firetruck and the stanley steamer

Comment

Network was bought by someone else.. They told him to quit making barbs at the parent company..(no sense of humor) he INCREASED the barbs.. Thus the boot..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          Network was bought by someone else.. They told him to quit making barbs at the parent company..(no sense of humor) he INCREASED the barbs.. Thus the boot..
                          Didn't Letterman try that one time (making barbs at the parent company)?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            Didn't Letterman try that one time (making barbs at the parent company)?
                            The old parent company didn't care.. Thought it was funny..
                            New parent company has puckered spinchters. Nothing is funny.. Too corporate.

Comment

That station really sucks anyhow. I didnt watch anything else on there, now I wont watch it at all.Good luck Jay.

Comment

Working...
                              X