Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist 63 Impala...You Won't Believe IT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it didnt make me vomit at first look. However, I think I may never get a chubby again....I am sad...and may need a hug...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Here's a hug, Joe...... ().

Man that's awful. Perhaps the only American car I've seen that could be improved by sending it to Korea to be turned into a Kia (apologies to Randy).

Dan

Comment

that car is a poster waiting to happen - please someone with more creativity and photoshoping skills than I - make that a "your brain on drugs" poster.

Good Lord that is awful - the tunnel rammed 307 is just icing on the cake - what a horrible waste of a cool set of wheels, not to mention what looks to have started with a perfectly restorable nice car.... shame, they have none.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

It's amazing to think someone thought this

Click image for larger version

Name:	3K43Fa3Nd5E85Mf5J5d460363ba94e8ff1917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	869048

was an improvement over this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold-Chevrolet--16404_8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	869049
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

See my post in the Bangshift thread on this one. While it's not good in its present form, I think some of you are giving up on it a little too quickly.

Comment

I do think they did a good job chopping the top. Beyond that................um no.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Get a Rope!!!!!!!

Comment

It looks like it could have been cool before the tool found the tools..

Comment

Might as well add this one to the list.............
                    Nick Smithberg
                    www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

At least the other one is fairly safe to drive. That stink bug stance and those tires outside the fenders.....you couldn't give me that car. The first one you could give me. I just don't know what I would do with it. Yeah a dog house would fix most of it, and rear quarters and a trunk would get it where I wasn't totally ashamed of it.......but then there is that chopped top. Even though they did a good job of it, I just don't lick chopped tops on much else than Hot/Street Rods and pick-ups.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I found a pile that hits the front page tomorrow which makes these cars look like Ridler Award Winners!
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Found another............well I'll let you decide. Poor Impala's!
                          http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/3936295542.html
                          Nick Smithberg
                          www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by BOSSMAN View Post
                            Found another............well I'll let you decide. Poor Impala's!
                            http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/3936295542.html
                            This one can still be rescued..if the flat black just dont hide enourmous amounts of bondo..

It sure helps to have built alot of models as a kid..you get tha feeling for design with all those chpped roofs..and dont need to do it full scale..

Comment

I really wish people would think about what they are doing good and hard before doing this. #1. Has this guy ever seen an elco with the short ( 4dr ) front door. Or an 8 ft bed. This was a mistake unless.a tree fell on it. Also he should have let the roof run about 6 " long . Make it look like the non bubble top 2 Dr. 62ish cars.
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X