Want a Lambo? No money? Build one....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a Lambo? No money? Build one....

Always want a Miura? Dont have 500K+ to spend but have mad fabrication skills? Well, just build one you lazy bastard!

Check out this thread of Miura kit build...Lots of amazing fab work.

Some of you may recall the Miura project we were getting ready to start on my What's Up At Archie's thread. Well here it begins. We got this body in a few weeks ago to build for a customer who also monitors this forum. This will be a long term project & we'll keep you up to speed as we go. Here is a link to what was posted in the other thread http://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...024804-52.html#p2059

and yes, I agree the wheel shoice sucks a fat donkey $#%^.....but overall...pretty nifty.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

I didn't think there was anyway to pull that off, even after reading the first page. Skip to the last one... Holy hell that looks good!
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Agreed, the builder did a hell of a job. But the wheels...damnit those awful wheels.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I just saw that the shop that built that is in the same town as me. Might have to drop by and check him out some time.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

ls3, I like the thought of that.

there must be trouble with wheels and strength and looking good all meeting up.
          It does deserve some nicer wheels.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

the last page he put new wheels on it, made it look 10 times better
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Dude has skills
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                the last page he put new wheels on it, made it look 10 times better
                Youre right! I missed that detail on the last page...it does look much better.

Comment

That's pretty amazing, on page one it looks like another craigslist abortion. It turned out really nice.
                  Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

where does the V12 go ?

Comment

no money? looks like alot of money

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                        where does the V12 go ?
                        In a real lambo....

Comment

Originally posted by anotheridiot View Post
                          no money? looks like alot of money
                          less than the 250K to 500K+ asking price for a real Muira....I couldnt afford either one but...maybe one of you rich SOB's here are hankering for a Lambo...

Comment

Working...
                          X