Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cruise of the year is in the books....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been to Suds in a couple years. Is it still as busy? The one at Washington Sq.can be a bit stuffy. I go afew times a year. Usually about 50-75 cars. Never been to Sonic or brownsburg. Are they worth the drive from Anderson?

Comment

I can't wait to get back home. My wife told me its been in the 60's a few times and I'm here expecting another 8-12" of snow by Wednesday.
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
        I can't wait to get back home. My wife told me its been in the 60's a few times and I'm here expecting another 8-12" of snow by Wednesday.
        Kind of forgot you are working out of state. Where are you again?
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            That's the one Phil. Smoke p.m. sent back.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

next time I come down to Visit my brother - we're IN! My nephews would LOVE to see all the old cars, perhaps a good break in cruise for the falcon!?

been too long 'smoke!
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Double Cheeseburger and a Vanilla Malt for me please -
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  Kind of forgot you are working out of state. Where are you again?
                  I'm in north Dakota right now, I'm taking a week off in May.
                  Originally posted by TC

Comment

How are things going A/Fuel ? Maintaining your sanity we hope.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      How are things going A/Fuel ? Maintaining your sanity we hope.
                      Thanks for asking!
                      I'm doing good, 85+ hours a week and still kicking.
                      Originally posted by TC

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                        Thanks for asking!
                        I'm doing good, 85+ hours a week and still kicking.
                        WOW, 85 hours a week, Uncle Sam is going to love you next April 15th!
                        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke! View Post
                          The Suds is down in Greenwood. O'Reilly's is in reference to the later-hours gathering of "serious" machinery at the afore-mentioned parts-store parking lot on Madison Avenue(US 31 south), just north of Troy Avenue...clandestine acceleration trials may or may not be negotiated upon the premises, I couldn't *ahem* "speak" to the veracity of those claims.

The Sonic drive-in restaurant(yes, the national chain) located at US 36(aka Rockville Road)& Raceway Road hosts a once(or is it twice?) a month car show in the parking lot it shares with the Meijer mega-store. The K-Mart in Brownsburg...you passed by it when doing the Red Ball Express hand-off to Dan and I over at Force's shop, it's right off the exit from I-74 at State Road 267&Northfield Drive.

Edward's Drive-In also hosts Saturday cruise-ins as well(Raymond&Sherman), there was some crusing/power-parking at the mall over on the east-side(Dan could verify this).

However, the Suds is still THE place to be on a Saturday afternoon into the evening(usually wraps around 8-ish).

Shit, Phil.....drive over from Champaign/Urbana and come hang out one of these weekends. Would do one of those Novas good to get out and stretch its legs.

OK, so you could hit a couple of those on a Saturday, sounds like fun to me, I may just give that a try, I'll bring the slower one.
                          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
                          X