Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whitewall tires! your vote matters more then congress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitewall tires! your vote matters more then congress!

Thats right, Bangshifts vote matters more to me then to your congressmen! and women, because everything has to be frickin PC these days.

What are we voting on? whitewalls vs blackwalls! why? because one of my gas savers needs a tire. and why buy one when you can have two? (also at 25 bucks a tire, why not?)

So the tires are for this aweosme, lady magnet right here! If Im a magnet on this, and the ladies are magnets, we are both polar north.

As the bucket sits on blackwalls:

and factory bike on whitewalls (only black models came with them):

Subtle blackwall? or lookitme whitewall?

you decide, america!
    Whitewalls!
    44.00%
    Blackwalls!
    40.00%
    Dang it, Bobby. That boy aint right.
    16.00%
    Local person
    sigpic

It real doesn't matter what it is on, I can't stand white walls. ( no offense Groucho I like the vette. I'd just like it better with black wall cheaters on it.)
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I love white walls on the right ride. I say go,forint... You're always wonder if you don't....

Also, there are few "black" people. Most people I see are some shade of brown.
      Last edited by bishir; April 13, 2013, 09:56 PM.
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

haha. brown walls.

my car is brown. I want poop brown walls. smeared.

I just found white walls for a car, 274 a piece, the big old white walls. one of few tires that fit my sube, and it goes way way back in time. the cost today is that they are modern ratings.. up over 100mph.

I vote white walls for the little bike, the more you are seen the better.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

white walls look best on 50s-60s customs...i would put something on that would attract the least amount of attention..or dress in full on biker gear when riding it.. boots, leather vest with club name ,grow a beard,get some scary tats..make sure and take the muffler on that thing...

Comment

I dig white walls in a big way...but I would definately do the black walls on that bike for me.

Comment

I can't believe I'm the only one to realize that "That boy ain't right"! But as far as the tars (that's NC for "tires") - go with what you like. I do like WW on the right car or bike. My '78 Caddy did NOT look right with BW, sorta cheap, I guess. Anyhow, I think the bike could go either way.

Dan

Comment

Dan, I really thought " that boy ain't right" but since when I vote it was 100% for the white walls as only one person had voted, I d to level the playing field.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Well, 150mpg so somethin about this boy is right!

lettin this run until payday and see where it leads.
                  Local person
                  sigpic

Comment

For that ride, I say whitewalls.
                    sigpicJohn Castelli
                    www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Comment

Yup, I dig the white walls on that.

Funny, I just went black walls on the Chevelle last year when I put tires on it. Before that I was always a raised white letter guy.

On a regular car, when I see whitewalls, I know it's an elderly driver. It's usually a plus to see them when looking to buy a used car.

Comment

I like the whitewall look as long as it is done tastefully... even WIDE whites are cool sometimes... white letter and white walls are no less a statement of personal taste than any other modification or part on any ride...
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

flip a coin, 6 of one half dozen of the other...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

for a daily driver gas sipper - I would go for lack of maintenance - I will never have a black car and I will never have white wall tires on anything driven often.

150mpg - top speed of???

black walls!!!
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                            X