This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about a lack of respect

Yeah, a lot of musicians I liked were war protesters and stuff like that back in the day, but this, this is....words can't describe
    If Anne Frank had not died in a Nazi concentration camp in 1945, Justin Bieber hopes she would have been his devoted fan.

he's a complete ass hole with no respect for the suffering people went through or for history
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

that is selfish.

A sample of reactions:
    "Glad he went, but, the last sentence is VERY self serving. he missed the lessons of Anne totally."
    "She would've been a WHAT? That little idiot is way too full of himself. She's an important historical figure so show some respect."
    "Way to turn an inspiring moment into something about yourself."
    "lets hope she would have never been a belieber"
    "Here I thought it was nice of him to go and see the history of her until I read what he wrote. Have some respect Mr. Bieber for she will be famous long after your fame fizzles."
    "'Despite everything, i believe people are really good at heart' - Anne Frank I think before everyone goes bashing Justin Bieber we should take a moment to think about these words and why Anne said them."
    I be he gets a boat load of shit everywhere he goes.
    maybe sign up for a military tour. even elvis grew up a little.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

You can take it as a negative, but I'm not sure it really is, IMO he's saying he would be flattered to have her as a fan........ I hate the guy more than the next guy, but this is just fishing......

Comment

if the dead can vote , then surely they can be fans of this twerp

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          You can take it as a negative, but I'm not sure it really is, IMO he's saying he would be flattered to have her as a fan........ I hate the guy more than the next guy, but this is just fishing......
          That kid is too young to fish with emotional/historical issues, no matter how much money he's made and how many little girls are throwing their parents' money at him wadded up in their training panties.

I'm the duly elected BS Drama Queen and I can't come up with a single constructive word to say about that. Other than that's just disgusting.
          Last edited by pdub; April 14, 2013, 04:58 PM.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

He SO doesn't get it. In a way I feel sorry for him - clearly no one has taught him a sense of perspective. That WILL eventually bite him in the butt.

Dan

Comment

I doubt if lack of respect was the intention.
              However, the comment proves his ignorance, and displays his self absorbed douche bag mentality.
              A.K.A. Brian
              Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
                I doubt if lack of respect was the intention.
                However, the comment proves his ignorance, and displays his self absorbed douche bag mentality.
                ^^^What DWB said

Comment

Two words; Publicity Stunt

Please stop talking about this douche-nozzle, nothing to see here..

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                    Two words; Publicity Stunt

Please stop talking about this douche-nozzle, nothing to see here..

A douche NOZZLE! A NOZZLE?!?!?!?! HhahAhahaHaHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!HahahaHahAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe.....

Comment

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Justin who?? Don't they make cowboy boots??
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Self-absorbed brat. I'm sure that story will end with multiple trips to Betty Ford's and a street somewhere in Hollywood.
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Puberty is gonna hit him harder than Chris Brown hit Rihanna
                            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

So what was everybody expecting out of him, once a "Twit" always a "Twit"!
                              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
                              X