Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never liked the kid, and now I have discovered I like him even less. You have got to be kidding. What kind of self absorbed asshat would write something as self serving as that in a place like that?

Comment

To me... Respect is EARNED..
      he does not have respect, earned or otherwise..

I cannot really name anybody that sings that I'd respect..
      My respectis reserved for those who served.. Thus earned..

Too many are worshipped and idolized just cuz they can squak into a microphone and wiggle their hips..
      That is not right to the true heroes..

Comment

To me this is all fake outrage. Our government rapes us on a daily basis and this drivel is what gets us fired up?

Ah, the attention of the masses are so easily diverted...

Did anyone stop to think for a moment that if she were her 14 year old self today it's safe to assume she'd be a Bieber fan? Most likely! Really, who was offended? Ann's ghost? Her long dead family? Who gives a rip what some fairy boy thinks or says anyway?
        Attention in any form seems to be the nectar of this generation of celebs. Daddy issues perhaps?

Meanwhile we circle the drain a little faster than before..
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
          To me this is all fake outrage. Our government rapes us on a daily basis and this drivel is what gets us fired up?

Did anyone stop to think for a moment that if she were her 14 year old self today it's safe to assume she'd be a Bieber fan? Most likely! Really, who was offended? Ann's ghost? Her long dead family? Who gives a rip what some fairy boy thinks or says anyway?
          Attention in any form seems to be the nectar of this generation of celebs. Daddy issues perhaps?

Good point.

This is kid is just clueless.
          He thinks Moby Dick is a venereal disease.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Thom is using up all his good one liners on this one.

Eagle - what were you doing on the Teen Beat website?
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Somebody on facebook posted it in disgust
              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Thom is using up all his good one liners on this one.

Eagle - what were you doing on the Teen Beat website?
                Teen Beat..........LMAO!!
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post

Too tired to type..I will second this montion..
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Maybe I don't get it, but can someone please explain to me why what he said is so bad.......

Comment

the kid is a high paid swish
                      it's his JOHN LENNON moment

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                        Maybe I don't get it, but can someone please explain to me why what he said is so bad.......
                        Not so bad, just notable for other reasons. We who had all the good times through our teenage years had to have some somber respect for a kid who lived with what she did and then perished in a death camp. Along comes a pubescent male entertainer who even after spending an hour at that home and hopefully getting some education, only comes up with the image of a squealing little girl who should adore him. Remember this guy is a big deal to children these days...it just kinda makes your stomach turn a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                          Not so bad, just notable for other reasons. We who had all the good times through our teenage years had to have some somber respect for a kid who lived with what she did and then perished in a death camp. Along comes a pubescent male entertainer who even after spending an hour at that home and hopefully getting some education, only comes up with the image of a squealing little girl who should adore him. Remember this guy is a big deal to children these days...it just kinda makes your stomach turn a little.
                          So after being in the house and getting to know her for an hour, it was wrong for him to "hope" that she would have been one of his fans??...... I don't see where the disrespect is, like I said, it sounds like he would have been honored to have her as a fan...... Though I don't see squealing little girls that adore him as being a bad thing...... Like I said, I don't like the guy, but this is just fishing.....
                          Last edited by TC; April 15, 2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

He should be one of her fans. She is greater than he. His world of fun, wealth and freedom exists, in a way, on the shoulders of her world of misery. He could, like, hope that SS troops could be his "beliebers" and we'd all be getting a laugh instead, but this way he's putting himself over someone who suffered and could never be his fan, and that is seen by the world (well, most of it anyway) as disrespect.

Well, since you wondered, I'm just sayin'.
                            Last edited by Loren; April 15, 2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                              Two words; Publicity Stunt

Please stop talking about this douche-nozzle, nothing to see here..
                              Tardis I owe you one of your favorite beverages whenever our paths shall meet - I needed that laugh something terrible today!
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                                He should be one of her fans. She is greater than he. His world of fun, wealth and freedom exists, in a way, on the shoulders of her world of misery. He could, like, hope that SS troops could be his "beliebers" and we'd all be getting a laugh instead, but this way he's putting himself over someone who suffered and could never be his fan, and that is seen by the world (well, most of it anyway) as disrespect.

Well, since you wondered, I'm just sayin'.
                                Funny though, as I've heard of the name Anne Frank, I really had no idea who she was until now...... I guess in my world she was a nobody until Bieber made me aware of her......

Comment

Working...
                                X