Can't Believe Nobody Posted the Nuptials Of JJ And Alexis Dejoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Believe Nobody Posted the Nuptials Of JJ And Alexis Dejoria

Jesse Jamestied the knot this weekend for the fourth time. The lucky lady, 35-year-old Alexis DeJoria, is a drag racer and the daughter of billionaire John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of Paul Mitchell hair products.

James, 43, and his lady love walked down the aisle at John Paul's Malibu home. James' youngest daughter, Sunny, 9, and DeJoria's daughter Bella, 10, acted as flower girls, reports People.

The two have been dating for all of seven months and got engaged after only one month, after bonding over their mutual love of motor-racing and body art. According to Star magazine, "Jesse's always had a man crush on John Paul," so an appreciation for DeJoria's father is also something they have in common.

Who gives a crap?
    Last edited by studemax; April 14, 2013, 04:52 PM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

2 CRAZY KIDS
      BEST OF LUCK hahahah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
        The two have been dating for all of seven months and got engaged after only one month, after bonding over their mutual love of motor-racing and body art. According to Star magazine, "Jesse's always had a man crush on John Paul," so an appreciation for DeJoria's father is also something they have in common.
        Uh oh...
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
          Two words; Publicity Stunt

Please stop talking about this douche-nozzle, nothing to see here..
          I believe Tardis' comment works here too!
          A.K.A. Brian
          Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
            Who gives a crap?
            haha.

you said it.

and why is john paul the pope involved.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

What is the right word for highest possible level of I couldn't care less?
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

DILLIGAF would be at the top Bill. Do I Look Like I Give A F...LOL

Comment

Who?
                  Huh?
                  Am I supposed to know OF them?

Comment

celeb gossip not the order of the day

Comment

Probably the funniest thing I've read so far this year was when this "news" broke some reporter made a comment to the effect that this was a good match because a person with Jesse's expertise might be able to help her crew.
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by spidergearsman View Post
                        jesse james tied the knot this weekend for the fourth time. The ******lucky lady****, 35-year-old alexis dejoria,
                        funny!!!
                        STUGOTS

Comment

Whatever!
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                            Probably the funniest thing I've read so far this year was when this "news" broke some reporter made a comment to the effect that this was a good match because a person with Jesse's expertise might be able to help her crew.
                            that is an excellent criteria for marriage
                            and

ya ...any mechanic can get a nitro funny car down the track bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post

I don't think this is the kind of Bang-Shifting were about here....

Comment

Working...
                              X