UN-subscribing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN-subscribing

*****GOT IT********How do I UNSUBSCRIBE from some of the dumber threads I was DUMB enough to get caught up in????? Prolly including THIS one

Re: UN-subscribing

That has to do with your profile selections... double click on your name here and it will lead you to your profile... in there you can change your settings ...

Keith

Comment

I think your answer deals with ALL threads. I just want to eliminate individual ones. Like that stupid word association thread (60 ####ing pages) I was dumb enough to respond to
      Originally posted by KeithTurk
      That has to do with your profile selections... double click on your name here and it will lead you to your profile... in there you can change your settings ...

Keith

Comment

I think you can go back and delete your post in the annoying threads. Go to the post, click Modify at the upper right, and you can get rid of it.

Comment

YIKES!!!! Looking through SIXTY PAGES of a thread I don't like to find my post? I really mis-read the damn thing when I decided to post. Well, when I 1st got into the computer thing, my sisiter did call me thunderfingers. Meaning I was always too quick on the trigger. Now, I suffer. Maybe I can ignore it, and it'll go away? haha
          Originally posted by Freiburger
          I think you can go back and delete your post in the annoying threads. Go to the post, click Modify at the upper right, and you can get rid of it.

Comment

Click on the Profile-tab just above this forum;

Then go to 'Modify profile' in the left column and click on; "Notifications and Email"
            Here you can select and delete the topics you are being notified on if someone replies in it.
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

As I already stated, it appears to be general (eliminating notification on ALL OR NONE), and not specific to each individual thread
              Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
              Click on the Profile-tab just above this forum;

Then go to 'Modify profile' in the left column and click on; "Notifications and Email"
              Here you can select and delete the topics you are being notified on if someone replies in it.

Comment

I thought you could select the topics out the list that appears on the right and turn off the notification for each of them.

But, there another way of doing this. ;)
                Just below on the right of each topic, next to the REPLY-tab, you can click the NOTIFY-tab, which enables the notification. But clicking it again, it will disable the notification.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Find a post with your name on it and click on your name (mine is ethelkilledfred ) and it takes you to profile: Summary - ethelkilledfred, and then click in the section that reads "Profile Info- Show Posts"or on the bottom is "Additional Information:Show the last posts of this person" and it takes you to all your post, I have trouble keeping up on where I post and this helps.

Comment

Doing that only offers to enable NOT disable. Also, you can't click on it twice. 1st click opens a window, not allowing a second click. Are you actually trying the things you're suggesting? Are they working for you?
                    I thought you could select the topics out the list that appears on the right and turn off the notification for each of them.

But, there another way of doing this. ;)
                    Just below on the right of each topic, next to the REPLY-tab, you can click the NOTIFY-tab, which enables the notification. But clicking it again, it will disable the notification.

Comment

It's working for me. Tried it several times to make sure it didn't spread BS... ;D
                      If the 1st window opens after the Notify-click, it will say 'enable'. Click on OK to close it...then click the NOTIFY-tab again. The same window pops up and says 'disable' now.
                      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

NOPE.It says enable EVERY time
                        It's working for me. Tried it several times to make sure it didn't spread BS... ;D
                        If the 1st window opens after the Notify-click, it will say 'enable'. Click on OK to close it...then click the NOTIFY-tab again. The same window pops up and says 'disable' now.

Comment

First click;

Second click;

Perhaps you'll need to press F5 (refresh page) after you closed the popup.
                          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Ain't happenin Boss
                            First click;

Second click;

Perhaps you'll need to press F5 (refresh page) after you closed the popup.

Comment

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X