• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files

Comment

• Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• 475.00 ... resist ... must resist...
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          would you settle for one of these for 650?

Comment

• 620 xcab, depends on what transmission is in it, and does it run ? ive already have enough trucks sitting around that dont run LOL
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• "I am a boxer guy"
              mr and mrs romestants bmw bikes on jay leno

this vid made my day. I love the goldwing too, but bimmer made the long tour and heavy load a legend with their setups.
              I found a video on you tube, where a guy and his team drove a bimmer boxer around the world.

it is rare to see one today. I know boxer 3 main sounds and almost always look up if I can to see what it is. I have only seen a 2 cyl bmw and the goldwing.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• leave it to 2stroketurbo to find one...

oh. my. god.

some nut claimed goliath is the father of subaru...and vw helped it along silently (my subaru front bearings are vw vanagon - the only other vehicle in the world to get them) ..
                so that makes 3 vehicles influenced by the borgward goliaths.. and they get no glory.
                Previously boxer3main

Comment

• okay, as some of you know, I have a thing for buses. I had a lovely 71 passenger Thomas and don't anymore, long story. Well, I miss the dang thing. So, what to do? Go look at this tomorrow!

International / Allison. It's not as big as my Thomas was, doesn't have air brakes, and isn't 24,500 empty... but it's still plenty big. It might fill that need! I hope it's available, for 2500.00 I don't see how I can go wrong.

Whoops, read the ad again. It is a 71 passenger!! WooT! I confused it and another I have on the "look at tomorrow" list that was Cummins ISB. I think this one has a DT466.
                  Last edited by Beagle; August 2, 2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• I am liking my own out here in the woods..
                    but...
                    the porsche cayman gts seems a bargain. the more they build, the better chances normal people get.
                    340hp, 7400 rpm.
                    sounds good.

as quiet as it gets, bad economy, the state ranked #50 at everything..
                    that 28 year old sube may as well be a million dollars. Entire regions of road seeing nothing else..the straightaways squirming their way into the alton woods (its famous locally). no backing down on the big wheeled sube.
                    Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 2, 2014, 06:39 PM.
                    Previously boxer3main

Comment

• If I could have it this for me would be the one car I would have

but I would also like the new Hellcat

Comment

• I'm liking this Cougar. http://yuma.craigslist.org/cto/4601974397.html

If I was in the market for a keeper I'd be tempted to go beat him down on the price.

Comment

• Anyone up for Murder LTD? http://mohave.craigslist.org/cto/4599074626.html

I should probably stop watching Street Outlaws...lol

Comment

• This Camaro ain't looking too shabby... http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4602964413.html

In certain parts of the country it'd be gone in 5 minutes.

Comment

• I replaced the front parking brake cable on the 84 C10 today. It was a bit more of a pain in the ass than I thought it would be, but still got it done.

Where the spring clip/ barb things snap it into the brake pedal bracket- I couldn't access them to squeeze them in to release them, so I ended up breaking the one I could get to, then used vise grips on the cable under the truck and whacking that with a hammer - forced it through. Then where the rearward end of it goes into the clip that joins it to the rear cables, it took me a few minutes to figure out that it was a tight spring fit. I got the obligatory crap in my eye, but was done in under an hour.

Oh, and apparently an American made one couldn't be found. The Dorman one is hecho in china. I don't trust it, but I keep tire chocks in the truck, so if it brakes [sic] again, I'll deal with it.

*oops, thought this was the "what did you do to your car today" thread. RIF
                              Last edited by yellomalibu; August 4, 2014, 06:22 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong thread.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X