• Show
Clear All

• I like eggs

Click image for larger version

Name:	images[7].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	879980
    Last edited by LORENSWIFE; April 17, 2013, 12:08 PM.
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

OK.......is happy hour early today
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Me too, I eat 4 to 6 every morning...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]20658[/ATTACH]
        A skillet-full o' heart attack . . . .

Is it just me, but is the fact that we fry up an essential component of chicken reproduction and EAT IT just a little disconcerting?

I'll paraphrase Lee Iacocca's famous quote about aerodynamics . . . "You can add in all the eggs you want. Just don't let me taste 'em."

Comment

It isn't that eggs cause heart attacks.. It's the bacon fat you cook em in that does!
          Boiled/poached eggs are good for you!
          Problem is I like BUTTER on my hot boiled eggs and fried potatoes with my poached...

Was making potato salad to mom's recipe one year... While she was cutting potatoes and stuff, I asked how many eggs she wanted peeled.. She says ohh half dozen.. I didnt tell her they were GOOSE eggs.. She only needed 2. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post

Is it just me, but is the fact that we fry up an essential component of chicken reproduction and EAT IT just a little disconcerting?

Not any different than these:

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I fried mine this morning in olive oil
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
              1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                Not any different than these:

Yeah, well the idea that they rinse out intestines, pack 'em with mystery meat and sell 'em as brats and "hot dogs" kind of makes me a touch queasy as well . . . not that it ever stopped me from chowing down on a foot-long, deep-fried "state fair" corn dog at the race track . . . .

Comment

Yeah, well the idea that they rinse out intestines, pack 'em with mystery meat and sell 'em as brats and "hot dogs" kind of makes me a touch queasy as well . . . not that it ever stopped me from chowing down on a foot-long, deep-fried "state fair" corn dog at the race track . . . .

Uh ... those are the makings of Rocky Mntn Oysters ....

They'll end up like this:

Comment

I'll paraphrase Lee Iacocca's famous quote about aerodynamics . . . "You can add in all the eggs you want. Just don't let me taste 'em."

So you don't like eggs!?!?

To bad...cuz this one has your name on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20130417-00108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	869342
                    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Uh ... those are the makings of Rocky Mntn Oysters ....

They'll end up like this:

Sorry I don't know my cuts of meat. As for "Lamb Fries" a/k/a mountain oysters . . . You absolutely have to put out of your mind what they are to eat 'em. And the texture's probably too much like liver.

Comment

So you don't like eggs!?!?

To bad...cuz this one has your name on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20659[/ATTACH]
                        Now that's funny . . . begging the question why you've got an egg in the middle of the day at WORK?

Comment

Sorry I don't know my cuts of meat. As for "Lamb Fries" a/k/a mountain oysters . . . You absolutely have to put out of your mind what they are to eat 'em. And the texture's probably too much like liver.
                          Actually not at all like liver .... kinda stringy, but excellent right outta the camp fire

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20658[/ATTACH]
                            I like 'em too Gail. But in the photo, you are one egg short of a smiley face in the pan. Unless that's a Cyclops smiley face!
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Actually not at all like liver .... kinda stringy, but excellent right outta the camp fire
                              Maybe I got "punked" by a nationally-known steak house where I sampled 'em. Or the experience was SO traumatic that I can't accurately recall it.

I think I'll stick with chicken-fried steak . . . No "private parts" issues with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X