Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 19th CL Deal of the day!

1979 BUICK REGAL TURBO 3.8L COUPE 350 AUTO TRANS - $800

I know, I know, not a GN, low power, turbo issues, engine not as good and so on...But for 800 bucks...there is gobs of potential here...gobs and gobs.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

A little food for thought

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Don't you just love guys with more money than skill and the wives that make them sell their toys?

That's how I got my latest toy.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
        Don't you just love guys with more money than skill and the wives that make them sell their toys?

That's how I got my latest toy.
        Dont you just love guys who are so whooped that the wife makes them sell the toy and they do it? That kills me all by its self...I have no money or skill and I still have my junk...wuss lol!

Comment

when you put a SBC in them, which is a bolt in deal, you not only pick up power, but MPG. It's pretty for 800.00 -they put F41 junk under them before they really made any deal about F41. It's an awesome blackboard!
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I'm a little leery of the hoist in the background but she looking pretty good for $800.

Good thing he didn't open the hood....

Comment

A buddy of mine had one of these and it was a nice car. Not as fast as the GN's of course. That looks nice for the money - but I'm full up with projects.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
                I'm a little leery of the hoist in the background but she looking pretty good for $800.

Good thing he didn't open the hood....
                I thought the same thing... hoist in the back yard, but claims no skills...

glad it doesnt run, it doesnt have any belts on it.

howerver, there wouldnt be anything left of that car here
                Charles

Comment

draw through carb turbo system.... yuck
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    draw through carb turbo system.... yuck
                    Guess I won't bother you for an opinion on my draw thru chevy small block system...
                    Last edited by Deaf Bob; April 20, 2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X