I need Bangshift's Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Bangshift's Help...

I am in school for Electrical Mechanical Engineering and I have a assignment were I need to interview someone doing what I want to do after graduation. I would like to fine a design engineer for a aftermarket manufacturer to interview. I have a friend at Roush but he was unable to help. I am running out of time to find, interview and prepare my presentation. I can send the questions via e-mail or conduct the interview via skipe or via phone. I need Bangshifts help in putting me in contact with someone willing.

I would love to interview a engineer from any of the following but not limited to :
    Ford
    Gm
    Lingenfelter
    Roush
    Edelbrock
    Baer Brakes
    Comp Cams
    Detroit Speed
    ETC...
    Any help would be great!!

I can probably hook you up with a friend at EPA. He's a testing engineer in the Lab Division. PM me if interested.

Dan

Comment

Boss at Lingenfelter is on here.. Matt Copeland, i believe.. Shoot him a pm... I hear nothing but awesome things about him!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Boss at Lingenfelter is on here.. Matt Copeland, i believe.. Shoot him a pm... I hear nothing but awesome things about him!

Or Mike.....
        Charles

Comment

I did send Mike one but he is a busy man and I have not heard anything, but thanks !
          Dan I will give this a few days and get back to you, I am hoping to get a interview with someone involved with Cad/ Solid works and product development

Comment

Dang - I missed the "Matt" thing. Guess I see what I expect to see. But yes, Mike is a great guy and that's a good hook-up too. I just didn't know if Mike is an engineer.

Dan

Comment

A real hit for your interview..
              find someone who did that on their own dime.
              you shoot right up for big names.. where even an engineer may not be engineering.

A pro right at home. School is about future.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                A real hit for your interview..
                find someone who did that on their own dime.
                you shoot right up for big names.. where even an engineer may not be engineering.

A pro right at home. School is about future.
                True I have a request in with Kyle and Stacie Tucker... That would be AWESOME

Comment

I sent you the contact information for one of our engineers at Lingenfelter. I discussed your request with him and he will provide you with any information you need.
                  If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
                    Or Mike.....
                    I dunno about Mike - from the pictures Chad posted it's clear that he does weird things around dragsters
                    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 19, 2013, 02:08 PM.
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

ECTA next week.... your back yard... lots of insiders... at the very worst lots of racing. Do exactly what you are doing here in person.

Steve
                      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I think Wayne Jesel is going to be at the ECTA meet next week
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
                          I sent you the contact information for one of our engineers at Lingenfelter. I discussed your request with him and he will provide you with any information you need.
                          Mike Thank you VERY much! I really appreciate it greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
                            ECTA next week.... your back yard... lots of insiders... at the very worst lots of racing. Do exactly what you are doing here in person.

Steve
                            I plan to start running there soon, My car has proven reliable on the street but I am not ready to go balls out (well 130 to start) just yet. But thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                            X