No announcement yet.

Question of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big problem is the title, I don't mind buying them without if they fit the criteria but it makes them much harder to sell. Limited crowd & I have no intent on putting it together.
    Last edited by Guest; April 22, 2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
      The big problem is the title, I don't mind buying them without if they fit the criteria but it makes them much harder to sell. Limited crowd.
      It's interesting, from all of the discussion here over time, how very different the title laws/procedures are from state-to-state.

Down here in the Redneck Mecca region, if you don't have a title, they'll basically type one up for you at the DMV counter, I think. I think. I think only because a buddy of mine built a rail buggy and they sure did it for him in SC. Wasn't even a big deal at all.
      Last edited by pdub; April 22, 2013, 01:10 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        It interesting, from all of the discussion here over time, how very different the title laws/procedures are from state-to-state.
        It's actually fairly easy to get a title in most states. It just takes time & this car would be a flip. I've been doing this shit since I was a kid.

Comment

O.K. I made the call...in a couple hours it's put up or shut up time.

Comment

P.S. Guess what the guys name is?

Keep on rollin baby...

Comment

Turns out Oscar trashed me and took away my cookie.... can't win em all! lol

Comment

Damn, that was some sweet iron.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

It gets worse. I got shot down on a 68 Cougar today too... actually wanted that one for a beater.
                  Last edited by Guest; April 22, 2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X