A Man and His Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Man and His Truck

My Dad was at our family friends shop today inspecting Mom's car, he posted these pictures to his BookFace page.

The owner is your stereotypical old man with his old truck. He drove it 200 miles in the past year. Man would I love to scoop this thing up.
    Last edited by SSChevyManiac; April 23, 2013, 01:54 PM.
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

This is tempting.

not to mention inviting...

and in reality not a bad price at all.
    Last edited by Guest; April 23, 2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

P.S. Guess who needs a truck? Yep....me

Comment

This thread is going down a dangerous road fast. My dad just picked up a 20,000 mile 88 IROC-Z two weeks ago. We instantly agreed the IROC would be gone in an even trade for this truck.
        Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
          This thread is going down a dangerous road fast. My dad just picked up a 20,000 mile 88 IROC-Z two weeks ago. We instantly agreed the IROC would be gone in an even trade for this truck.
          Our brains are clicking at 100k plus. I was thinking about offering a trade on that F-250. Only problem is no A/C.

Comment

If I had a choice of that or my $2,000 '92 with 300 and 4x4 I'd most definitely go for the older truck. Unfortunately I live in the middle of rust country.
            Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
              If I had a choice of that or my $2,000 '92 with 300 and 4x4 I'd most definitely go for the older truck. Unfortunately I live in the middle of rust country.
              Those old Chevy trucks are extremely easy to find out here on the west coast. Nice truck though.

Comment

YA you would make it rust out Luther

Comment

My 65 is now a little too radical for a daily driver. I would like to find two more of those body style trucks- one for a daily driver and the second to make a pull truck for the hot rod when I trailer it. I know where several are that need a full resto- maybe that will be my next project.
                  Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Dang, that F250 that Nightshifter posted is an EASY $4-5K around here. Drooling right now...
                    Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
                    X