Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR penalizes Disloyal Kenseth, Evil TRD, and Toolbag Gibbs for Cheater Engine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR penalizes Disloyal Kenseth, Evil TRD, and Toolbag Gibbs for Cheater Engine!

Explore the latest NASCAR Cup Series news, highlights, videos, race results, standings & social posts! Livestream upcoming NASCAR races online on FOXSports.com.

YESSSSSSSSS! You knew that the Evil Empire and its sycophantic enemy collaborator JOKE Gibbs were cheaters! You knew they were cheating.

Well even in today's sushi-fueled, corporate excuse for "stock car" racing that's NASCAR, the inspectors occasionally sober up and find a rules violation that even their myopic eyes can't ignore.

And the penalties for the cheatin' Tokyo traitors are EPIC!

The most uninteresting man in the world, Matt "the Cipher" Kenseth, was penalized 50 championship points! In addition, his pole award from the Kansas race will not be counted as eligible for next season’s Sprint Unlimited and his bonus points for the win will not count if he makes the Chase for the Sprint Cup when the field is reseeded. And his cheater win will not count toward earning the wild-card spot for the race!

Useless traitor crew chief Jason Ratcliff -- the point man for the Gibbsgate cheating scandal -- has been fined $200,000 and suspended from NASCAR until the completion of the next six Sprint Cup points and been placed on probation until the end of the year. That'll put a dent in the ol' Sake fund!

Cheater Joke Gibbs -- the Benedict Arnold-in-chief -- has also lost 50 owners points and has had the owner’s license for the No. 20 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car suspended until the completion of the next six points events and the team is therefore being ineligible to receive championship car owner points during that period of time!

The sanctioning body also took five manufacturer points from Toyota! (As if those foreigners even should be in NASCAR in the first place)

Of course NASCAR didn't vacate any wins from the TURD . . . er . . . TRD boys, so one could argue that they went a tad light on 'em.
    Last edited by 38P; April 24, 2013, 11:20 AM.

"During NASCAR's routine post-race tear down of Matt Kenseth's race-winning car and engine from Kansas Speedway, one of our engine connecting rods weighed in approximately three grams under the legal minimum weight of 525 grams. None of the other seven connecting rods were found to be under the minimum weight."

Those monsters!!

Comment

That's just the face-saving cover story to placate the sponsors (BTW, I'd walk barefooted on broken glass before I'd spend a single penny at HOME DEPOT).

They caught Traitor Gibbs, Capo RATcliff, sleep-inducing Kenseth (Zzzzzzzzzz), and the collaborating [clever descriptor censored] at TURD with their filthy hands in the cookie jar! THROW THE SECRET ELASTIC RULEBOOK AT 'EM!

Comment

3 grams light on a rod?well thats gotta be at least 50-60wheelhorsepower then, eh? if that truly is what was wrong, shame on the engine builder-we were thrown out of an A/S class win at Indy in the middle70s for a cylinder bore (1) that measured .0355 oversize. At the time stock was allowed .035-period. rules are rules-the tech crew at NHRA patiently explained the extra .005 over .030 was for cyl wall wear-and .0355 was beyond the limit! Shame on us for stretching one more season without sleeving.
        67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
        05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

The OP is probably the greatest forum post I have ever read. Nice work, sir.
          1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
          2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

I am sure there was a lot of other things wrong
            the gibbs cars have been beating everybody's brains in all year

Comment

what a rediculous rant. although i would not be surprised to find other things (their trucks and nationwide cars have been nearly untouchable) but honestly, a couple grams on one connecting rod is good for squat! Outsider....you just hate too much.
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

You cant go after TRD for these engines. JGR builds their own engines. I dont see how one rod being 3 grams under weight was done as a rule bender for a.horsepower advantage. To that kind of penalties at them for such a miniscule thing seems inaccurate. That kind of penalty is for secret NOS systems.because they essentially killed the team's and driver's championship hopes.

EDIT: Rereading the article, it says that TRD did build the engine.
                Last edited by Scott Liggett; April 24, 2013, 02:18 PM.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                  That kind of penalty is for secret NOS systems.because they essentially killed the team's and driver's championship hopes.
                  I don't know what they REALLY FOUND, but NASCAR clearly wanted to deter other teams from cheating while "saving face" for Traitor Joe and his free-spending Tokyo masters.

NASCAR may have also wanted to distract a bit from the appearance of an anti-Keselowski/anti-Penske vendetta by spreading around the punishment "love" a bit.

It also could be that NASCAR "marked up" the penalty so that they could "give a little" in the appeals process.

Conspiracy theorists who believe that NASCAR really, really wants Junior as champion (and Toyota's paltry pick-up bed load of misguided, tradition-hating fans) probably think that NASCAR torpedoed the 20 to help clear things for the beloved Jailbird Hendrick 88 . . . .
                  Last edited by 38P; April 24, 2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                    Outsider....you just hate too much.
                    When we're talkin' Toyota, is that really possible?

Comment

I thought we had already establish that no one really cares about nascar any more. Mainly because of the management and ther is not one single thing stock about them. Not one panel,spark plug,or even engine design.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

One more thing . . . Toyota blows up a truckload of mills in early 2013 . . . Toyota gets caught with underweight engine parts later in 2013 . . . Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                          I don't know what they REALLY FOUND, but NASCAR clearly wanted to deter other teams from cheating while "saving face" for Traitor Joe and his free-spending Tokyo masters.

NASCAR may have also wanted to distract a bit from the appearance of an anti-Keselowski/anti-Penske vendetta by spreading around the punishment "love" a bit.

It also could be that NASCAR "marked up" the penalty so that they could "give a little" in the appeals process.

Conspiracy theorists who believe that NASCAR really, really wants Junior as champion (and Toyota's paltry pick-up bed load of misguided, Tradition-hating fans) probably think that NASCAR torpedoed the 20 to help clear things for the beloved Jailbird Hendrick 88 . . . .
                          Jr. isnt going win any championship without winning races. Sure, he has improved this year and runs at the front nearly every race, but its the wins that get you the big trophy.

Nascar went after Penske driver Logano too. He nearly missed the race last week.

As much as I prefer Fox's broadcast team over ESPN and Turner; I get annoyed with the constant spewing of "Nascar Team Player" comments. God forbid if Waltrip ripped Nascar a new ass for their endless "benevalent sanctioning body" bull crap. The sport really needs a commentator that has no idea what politically correct means and goes after the corporate yes men when necessary.
                          Last edited by Scott Liggett; April 24, 2013, 02:41 PM.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                            I thought we had already establish that no one really cares about nascar any more. Mainly because of the management and ther is not one single thing stock about them. Not one panel,spark plug,or even engine design.
                            Yeah, but it's still sporting to make fun of worthless tergiversators such as "Coach" Gibbs and the other umeboshi eaters who turned their backs on the good old USA in pursuit of the filthy dollar.

I'm sensing a great spin-off for John Reep and his Mullet Mafia . . . "RU Faster than a Cheating Sellout"

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                              The sport really needs a commentator that has no idea what politically correct means and goes after the corporate yes men when necessary.
                              Not. Gonna. Happen.

Actually, the "commentary" on "RU Faster than a Redneck" is more entertaining than anything . . . and I mean ANYTHING currently offered on ANY NASCZAR broadcast.

And medical science has proven that listening to either of the Waltrips kills more brain cells than just about any other activity known to man. In fact, they could probably replace water boarding at Gitmo with looped replays of DW and "crack" all the "War on Terror" secrets in about a week . . . But then that truly would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Comment

Working...
                              X