Cheesy DeLorean.Tacky clothes...Macklemore music video...THRIFT SHOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheesy DeLorean.Tacky clothes...Macklemore music video...THRIFT SHOP

I gotta admit...this song is catchy for it's anti-GANSTA Hip hop lifestyle....
    I love that they poke fun of those thug wanna be baggy pants hip hop guys.....

"I got your grand dads clothes...I look incredible"

The DeLorean is perfect "Thrift Shop" status....love the ground effects and HID lights...rollin on 22's and 20's...lol
    The Heist physical deluxe edition:http://www.macklemoremerch.comThe Heist digital deluxe on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlb...
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

I'm gonna pop some tags..........that is F'ing awesome!
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Can't get through it, or nearly understand half of the words of course. Nope, just can't do it. Looks like fun and sounds like hell. I don't need a headache, not after I'm already off work for the day.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

reminds me to go hunt down some CRT monitors.

I got one that read xrays or something.. mystery power from hell.

600 bucks once upon a time. Details unknown to game players.

I am not sure who actually buys clothes from those places. Ought to be given away.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Damn bangers!
          I'm fat! I wear 50X30 jeans! Yep, I got short legs.
          Bangers around here that are skinny keep these pants off the shelves! Basturds!
          Feel like pantsing some of those guys.. Think that'll learn em to wear proper fitting pants??

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
            I'm gonna pop some tags..........that is F'ing awesome!
            I picked up on that much before I got tired of it. Okay, I'll do it, right in front of everybody - What does "pop some tags" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              I picked up on that much before I got tired of it. Okay, I'll do it, right in front of everybody - What does "pop some tags" mean?
              To buy stuff...removing the tags after you buy something
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Ah.. I was thinking removine the tags before shoplifting...
                Some of the slang makes no sense to me sometimes..

Comment

Oh. Okay, thanks Gail!

I had already decided TAGS was a ghetto acronymn for "Transient Assed Guys." My bad.

See, always thinking the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                    Can't get through it, or nearly understand half of the words of course. Nope, just can't do it. Looks like fun and sounds like hell. I don't need a headache, not after I'm already off work for the day.
                    I'll find a link with lyrics for you.....lol

Comment

where have you guys been ? I was listening to that before x-mas last year LOL I do have a thing for music, especially music from NPRs Tiny Desk Concert series. Artist invited are asked to do 3 songs so you get a good idea on what their music sounds like

Skip ahead to the 10:00 mark, I blew out a set of headphones on that song

Last edited by BOOOGHAR; April 25, 2013, 04:47 PM.
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

That DeLorean is based out of North Seattle and is a regular on I-5 during summer months. It looks good in person. Macklemore is a PNW local and has talent...here's his followup to "Thrift Shop".

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                          where have you guys been ? I was listening to that before x-mas last year LOL I do have a thing for music, especially music from NPRs Tiny Desk Concert series. Artist invited are asked to do 3 songs so you get a good idea on what their music sounds like

Skip ahead to the 10:00 mark, I blew out a set of headphones on that song

I've been listening to it for months also.....just had time to watch the video....love it loud on my golf cart.....660 watts pushing a 10" sub....all JBL marine.....hose it off and roll....never catch me riding dirty....lol

Comment

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Weather proof unit....

Main frame....

Kicker 10" Marine box....before mounting....

Chad loves how it sounds...woofer is under rear seat.....the ladies enjoy the ride....

Comment

Working...
                              X