• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio ECTA meet this weekend

I just got in from the airport....

And holy crap does Bruab snore. Jeebus.

Kerri is a SAINT.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

I think we all knew Kerri's a saint..

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
      I just got in from the airport....

And holy crap does Bruab snore. Jeebus.

Kerri is a SAINT.
      I am pretty sure Kerri nudges him and tells him to rollover. It was the only way my mother got any sleep. Dad and his brothers could snore the siding off the house.
      Last edited by Scott Liggett; April 27, 2013, 11:30 AM.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Bruab probably only snores really bad when he's totally drunk and passed out. Oh wait, that's my story. Bruab wouldn't be all shitfaced and passed out at 12:30a.m. , he's from Boston. They're not supposed to pass out ... oh wait, they close a lot of bars at 1:00a, I guess he might have been.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Adenoids ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            Adenoids ?
            No......beer!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

GREAT weekend at Wilmington, some rain delays on Sunday, but overall good stuff.

Brian is probably sawing logs right now, or at least I hope he is.

I flew out, we carpooled back---Banzai run in the rain, only stopped for gas and Denny's. He dropped me off at the Philly airport where my car was parked, and he headed north.

I called him around 8am, he was stuck in Boston traffic still. Then he got home and worked on the BS blog.

LONG ASS DAY.

Stay tuned for a bunch of blog stuff--- big speeds this weekend, and we even caught up with the RoadKill guys when they finally made it.
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Jesel bros love LSR

Comment

Spidey, you were with me in spirit when I met Dave Marcis!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

pics or it didnt happen
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Tony was snapping pics like crazy so it should be documented.

I got to meet Tony (great guy) and catch up with a bunch of BSers I haven't seen in a while, including Keith Turk and Joe Timney. Joe has been working his tail off and they're getting us all wireless and 21st. Century!

Brian was great on the radio but I wish he'd had about 2 more watts. At least on Truck's radio it didn't come in clearly all over the track, but Truck and his radio are old. Bad thing when you're running is that you can't hear what kind of crap Brian is saying about you so I don't know what kind of lies he spread about me (they were probably true, though).

Truck wasn't fast but we all had a great time.

Dan

Comment

Dan... Nice meetin' ya!

And dude, if you just swap some 37" tires on the back of that truck, you'll cruise to a big number... easy record. Your truck DEF has the power.

Comment

Tony, great meeting you . And thanks again for the hat.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                            Tony, great meeting you . And thanks again for the hat.
                            Likewise!!

Comment

Working...
                            X