Newest member of the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member of the family

I recently purchased an old truck for the purpose of hauling stuff around and dragging my fishing boat to the lake. I picked this up from one of my friends who just wasn't driving it anymore. 1971 Chevy 1/2 ton, 350/TH400. Not a bad old ride.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03265.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	880024
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Damn you. Jealous. I'll have to take a look at it when I come through next week.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
      Damn you. Jealous. I'll have to take a look at it when I come through next week.
      I haven't been to Hooter's since the last time you were here. You down for some wings?
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Always. Gotta drag Don's ass out too. Should we start the betting pool early on this one?
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Even matches the Strat

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
            Even matches the Strat
            Must be a funky camera angle.... the truck is kind of a butterscotch color and the Strat is carmel metallic. Yellow vs. orange thing.... If I put 'em side by side, you'd see a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
              Should we start the betting pool early on this one?
              Like shooting fish in a barrel......

Comment

Yellow... check ...
                Fish .. .Check
                Hooters... Check

oh yeah, Nice ride. I don't miss sitting with the gas tank though. I'd be seeing four color hallucinations after driving for a while in my 68 Ranger. Good thing it leaked air like a sieve too!
                Last edited by Beagle; April 30, 2013, 05:15 AM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Yellow... check ...
                  Fish .. .Check
                  Hooters... Check

oh yeah, Nice ride. I don't miss sitting with the gas tank though. I'd be seeing four color hallucinations after driving for a while in my 68 Ranger. Good thing it leaked air like a sieve too!
                  Nice catch!

Comment

Way jealous. I have been looking for a couple weeks but everything is crap or way over priced.
                    Jeff
                    Follow My Build

Comment

Bet you had to move the seat back after buying it.LOL.If hes selling stuff he doesn't drive the Impala could be next.

Comment

Nice ride Ron !

Comment

Working...
                        X