Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolences John
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Oh NO!

So sorry to hear it John.

Our condolences for your family
      A.K.A. Brian
      Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

We lost a family member, and I lost a mentor to motorcycle accidents. I feel for the teenage sons, a hard time to lose a Dad. My condolences to the family.
        I'm still learning

Comment

Prayers sent.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

John my heart felt prayers go out to you and your family. I know there aren't words to discribe what your family is going through, stay strong and take one day at a time.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Our condolences. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

Sorry to hear that kind of news! Condolences.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                  I lost my mom when I was 19, all of a sudden. in fact, she was due to visit us.

one thing that agitated me.. people promoting change as if to forget her. I did not get along with any other women in my family who stepped up, including my stepmother. Years later, I have no regrets for getting angry when I did.

My mom would be mad too, if I moved on the way pressure tried to make me.

keep memories alive, especially being sons. Guide them into their fathers direction of work perhaps, but invading is no good.
                  Sad. There's a huge difference between helpful support and invasive control. Grief and adjustment to loss are personal experiences that cannot be rushed or managed by outsiders, especially in younger persons.

Comment

I truly appreciate it guys - being the "brother in law" I'm going to do my best to keep my mouth shut and be there to support how ever I can. The boys are welcome in our home whenever they wish - I will remind them of that. I'm VERY thankful they have maternal grandparents who have taken a very pro-active roll in their lives. This will be one of those walking on egg shell weekends - the Funeral is Saturday - family dynamics being what they are - I hope the remaining siblings will let bi-gons be - and choose to get along.
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. There's just so many bad drivers out there, and the roads are in terrible shape after the winter we've had. It's probably going to be hard to find out what might have happened, and very sad that his kids have lost their dad as a result.

Comment

John, my thoughts and prayers are with your wifes family.... Losing a family member is never easy, much less when it's a Mother or Father. I couldn't agree with you more, our sport is a dangerous sport. You never know when the Lord is going to call on you, so always Love your little ones.
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

Prayers to your family.
                          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Really sorry to hear. Sending good mojo...

Comment

our condolences John.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X