Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	880030

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mbyirtBIAz1qhkzpz[1].jpg
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	880029

No seat warmer in the Cherokee but htought it was worth sharing...

Name:	tumblr_mbyikwzvpJ1qhkzpz[1].jpg
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	880028

C'mon you know you have access to nail polish.

Name:	tumblr_mbyii9fETT1qhkzpz[1].jpg
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	880027

Hmmm. better than the $19.99 +S&H alternerative!

Name:	tumblr_mbyihuDWwT1qhkzpz[1].jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	880026

Not car related just thought why is this guy borrowing this, he looks so sad!

Name:	tumblr_mbyisrQijD1qhkzpz[1].jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	880031

Anybody got anymore?

~Gail
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

no pictures - but one tip that has saved me lots of times - put a spare key in a "hideakey" magnetic box inside a bumper or someplace you can get to without opening the car doors ---- saves your butt when you forget your keys or lock them inside!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Three out of my four cars I can open the hood from the outside and have several times used the dipstick as a slim jim on the door =P
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        no pictures - but one tip that has saved me lots of times - put a spare key in a "hideakey" magnetic box inside a bumper or someplace you can get to without opening the car doors ---- saves your butt when you forget your keys or lock them inside!
        I dont even bother locking them, nobody wants to steal them or anything inside them anyway.

Comment

Oh!!! COLORED nail polish!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
            I dont even bother locking them, nobody wants to steal them or anything inside them anyway.

I always thought it was to prevent bums from sleeping in your car...??
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
              I always thought it was to prevent bums from sleeping in your car...??
              Eh, the ground is more comfortable than the GTO.

Comment

I'm going to us the last one of yours Gail. I loan things out and cannot remember who has them.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  I'm going to us the last one of yours Gail. I loan things out and cannot remember who has them.
                  Not only to remember who you loaned it to, but when you go back and ask for your item to be returned you have the proof right there!
                  That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

rummaging through dash, I got 4 different screwdrivers, vise grips everywhere...a 17mm wrench for my carbs idle screw (its a big idle)

1 leatherman does all of those, and one vise grip... and straight cut tin snips tight enough to be scissors as well as tin snips.

I have only for the first time this year taken my 50 pound box out of the car.

..and anything that may need a chore in the woods.. timing covers, just tight enough to seal...etc etc
                    tire iron, jack
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

ME LOVES the "take a pic" idea. I told her about it and she'll be using it.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                        Three out of my four cars I can open the hood from the outside and have several times used the dipstick as a slim jim on the door =P
                        Did you grow up in the barrio Randal ? You have many unknown skills I see.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                          Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                          I've never known a Geologist who also was a locksmith before........
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ha! Because I rarely lock my cars, and usually leave the keys in them when I park them in the garage, I seem prone to locking the keys in the Skylark when I leave town. When I went to my Mom's house a couple months back I locked the keys in the car, and walked back into the house and told my Mom that I needed a paper towel to open the door She said she HAD to see this. Walked out, popped the hood, pulled the dip stick, used the paper towel to wipe the oil off, walked to the passenger door and *POP* open in a second. Locks are just to keep honest people honest.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

HA!

Comment

Working...
                              X