Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if this guy got to fly a real chopper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if this guy got to fly a real chopper...

Some skills present...
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Yup..almost as he has a gps built into the controller,to get some of the elements eliminated.He is close to the earth!!

Comment

If he had a real chopper , you wouldn't catch me anywhere near it.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Nerves of steel and razor sharp reflexes.... awesome stuff.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I wonder, or maybe not, how he mows the grass at home...
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Could use it as a remote control weed eater.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Wow, quite impressive RC controller skills for sure, but not the same as the real thing.
              Sorta like the kid that can race a car in a video game well, doesn't know how to drive a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                Wow, quite impressive RC controller skills for sure, but not the same as the real thing.
                Sorta like the kid that can race a car in a video game well, doesn't know how to drive a real one.
                way better than horizonatal and vertical hertz pretending to be real vision.

that guy has quite a leap on video.

I applied my evil caneivel four wheeler days to driving my big delta88.. within the first day of driving. Sliding, cutting things close.. suspension maximum, all kinds of things to get from smaller scale.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Awesome...

Comment

High rates on the servos. My brother that works with Turk says flying RC is way different from the real thing, he does both so I figure he would know. I can fly RC too, but not quite like that. I am more of an easy going buzz around kinda guy.

Comment

Yeah, that ain't happening in the 'real' world.....great RC pilot, tho........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

drones aren't real world? they've scattered bits of terrorist all over the place - pretty real IMO. I don't get the comparison with something you sit in - I can't imagine anyone would survive the G forces that upsizing that stunt flying would entail.

He's got mad skills - that would be an interesting way of mowing the lawn My brother used to do RC, and his line about helicopters was "when you want to fly a helicopter, you need to buy your first 4 helicopters, 3 to crash, one to fly once you've learned how to fly it"... I wonder how many helicopters he crashed learning?
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                          Real chopper? He'd puke and then crash
                          STUGOTS

Comment

I had a boss who was a decent RC pilot - except the part where he would forget it was inverted and auger it. That's crazy fast.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Mad skills... in a RC world...

Real world... He dies....

Dead... as a door nail... outta here... gone... auf veder bye bye...

Comment

Working...
                              X