No announcement yet.

I knew it was just a matter of time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I knew it was just a matter of time....

dieselgeek
    Rebeldryver there's something very "right" about that pic of your car. good stance, wheels & tires complement the look... i'd drive it all year long!

H3LL yeah !!!

Comment

Thanks. I love driving the car on my days off from driving limos. Luckily, I have three day weekends.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gofastmerc
        Pic of said jolopy?

Comment

Rusty Bucket Cool. I like your bumper treatment, but don't come to LA with it like that. With all of our dips and speed bumps; you'd end up running over it. Not cool.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            Rusty Bucket Cool. I like your bumper treatment, but don't come to LA with it like that.
            Too late...he is already there =)

Comment

We inherited our Sons race car, we live in a suburb outside of Flint Michigan, a bedroom community of nice homes, this car is so loud, and fast, that when ever we take it out for a little cruise, when we come back home, thier is always a cop following us all the way to the driveway, I think the only reason they dont harrass us is our age....because I pulled up the county records and thier are two pages of my son being given noise tickets, slick tickets, dumb shit.......He finally hired a legal service and paid them 20 bucks a month to take care of his bogus tickets so he wouldnt have to miss work. I didnt get any tickets in 2007 with it, but I got lucky and didnt get caught racing it, My husband hates it when I sneak the Camaro out while he is working, I love to take friends for rides, they all refuse to get back in the car with me,,,,my husband races it at the tracks, I race it on the streets..... ;D I would post a pic of the other rusty car, cannot get it to load.....sorry guys....

Comment

Originally posted by JoshB
                Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                Rusty Bucket Cool. I like your bumper treatment, but don't come to LA with it like that.
                Too late...he is already there =)
                On occasions like this; I hate being right. Sorry your bumper fell off.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X