Google search fun and weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google search fun and weirdness

Every now and again, I do a search on my name on google and find some weird stuff about people who have the same name as mine.

I share the same name with another Scott Liggett in LA who is a music composer. If you look him up you will find that he has written music for movies, TV, and commercials. We even were members at the same gym for a while. Half of my Facebook page friend requests come from his acquaintances. I say that because I have many pics and they obviously don't know what he looks like.

Today I discovered that there is a MMA fighter with my name. Scott "The Driver" Liggett. I like that name.

I have posted enough pictures I have taken on the net now, it is easy to find my stuff. Most are here, HRM.com and CC.com; but I find my stuff on websites I have never been to, or heard of.

The net can be an interesting place. Any of you find stuff that is strange or cool while doing searches post it up here.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Scott "The Driver" Ligget FTW!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We all knew deep down that you were just using an alias and a somewhat believable story here, "Driver"........
      I mean, how many 'professional drivers' actually own at '65 Impala.....come on.......
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I have not done that in a while.

I too have a DJ in LA with my name. That actually lead to trouble in the late 90s. mismatched messengers/chat. I was talking to people I did not know. That is the reason today, I use no messaging.

found my whole full name in tamworth England.

when you look up addresses and stuff, I am still not found. that was a result of something more than a decade ago. Rather frustrating.
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 8, 2013, 06:30 PM.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
          Scott "The Driver" Ligget FTW!
          That other Scott Liggett stole my nickname. Turd!!

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

There is a guy in town with the same name as me.. Well 2, counting my son, but the other one was arrested and in the paper.. My buddy,s mom saw it and told my grandma, she said," It ain't my Bobby"
            My buddy says " No, that's not Bobby! He wouldn't do THAT!". Nice to have friends like that
            Then my daughter's boss, the sherriff calls her into the office and told her. She had to take time off untill my case was finished..
            She says "what case" they go to the cell and a scraggly looking guy was there, she says "that's not my dad, I resent you jumping to conclusions!". Oh, she is a jailer...

Comment

Whenever you Google my name, you get 2 different well known politicians, one from Michigan and one from Alabama. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                That other Scott Liggett stole my nickname. Turd!!
                Scott - you look like Corey Perry of the Anaheim Ducks -
                Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 9, 2013, 11:12 AM.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Haha, that's great, "The Driver" doesn't sound like a fighter's name to me though

Apparently there is a professional photographer based out of Hawaii's North Shore of Oahu named Kyle Burnett
                  And a Kyle Burnett that founded "Royal Petroleum Company" in 1982

Oh, and under Pictures, there is one who works at Vintage Auto Repair and I found this picture
                  Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Thats interesting. Basketball fans keep telling me I look like Steve Kerr from the Bulls. I once had some dude yelling Steve Kerr at me while I was sitting at the light. Scared my clients.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I discovered that there is a MMA fighter with my name.
                      Scott "The Driver" Liggett.
                      I like that name.
                      Wow, that is just weird and awesomely cool at the same time !
                      Both identical names and near-enough nicknames too !!!
                      "The Driver" and "Rebeldryver" ...

Comment

Thats interesting. Basketball fans keep telling me I look like Steve Kerr from the Bulls. I once had some dude yelling Steve Kerr at me while I was sitting at the light. Scared my clients.
                        Uh - I don't have you pictured as a TALL guy though, as in basketball. Although Perry is 6' 3" and 210 or so, good size hockey player.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I had never tried that before, that's interesting, I found out there is a Singer, a Body builder, several Professors/Brainiacs, a round tracker and a Dead Phil Cooper.
                          Last edited by Grumpy; May 9, 2013, 07:32 PM.
                          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                            Uh - I don't have you pictured as a TALL guy though, as in basketball. Although Perry is 6' 3" and 210 or so, good size hockey player.
                            I am 5'7". I guess Kerr looks short on tv.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X