2013 Detroit Dragway Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Detroit Dragway Reunion

Here's a fun Motor City event, the annual Detroit Dragway Reunion. The Dirty D, aka the Ditch, was once one of the most important drag strips in America, and hosted the U.S. Nationals in 1959 and 1960. Each year at nearby Milan Dragway, racers gather to remember. Here's this year's event, held yesterday. Story and photos:

2013 Detroit Dragway Reunion | Mac's Motor City Garage.com

Serious gearhead? Visit----> Mac's Motor City Garage.com

Thanks for posting Bill. But it would have been even better if you had posted BEFORE the event so some of us would know to go!

Happy memories at Detroit.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      Thanks for posting Bill. But it would have been even better if you had posted BEFORE the event so some of us would know to go!

Happy memories at Detroit.

Dan
      Sorry about that. I don't know how much call there is for a calendar function. Would be interested to hear what people think.

Comment

Teasing you, Bill. We weren't scheduled to be in Michigan then but we will be back later this month. The Dragway reunion had to be great!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Teasing you, Bill. We weren't scheduled to be in Michigan then but we will be back later this month. The Dragway reunion had to be great!

Dan
          I'm always eager for input. If there's a way to make the site more useful, I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
          X