Car Junkies midwest flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Junkies midwest flooding

If there is anyone on here affected I hope all will be OK.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Re: Car Junkies midwest flooding

Originally posted by antmnte
    If there is anyone on here affected I hope all will be OK.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    X2.

Comment

Me three. Hope all are well and dry.

Dan

Comment

I think about this everytime I watch the news and see how bad it is out there. Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

I live in Iowa, just outside Omaha, NE.

I'm in one of the few counties that AREN'T considered a federal disaster area. Lots of friends live on the other side of the state, Cedar Rapids entire downtown is under water - which is a shame, because it's a beautiful city...

In actuality, the damages are FAR worse than in 1993, but not nearly as publicized as the 1993 flood. THe hit to agriculture comes at a very bad time for a number of industries.

-scott
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Yes corn crops are ruined....expect corn feed beef & ethynol prices to go up in the near future.
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I live in West Rutland VT, and we had a huge rain storm last Saturday night. With lots of water damage,flooded houses, submerged cars ,ETC. I went and retrived a friends tauras that was under water. After draining 3 gallons of water out of the engine, filled it with fresh stuff it fired right up. Surprisingly the only electrical damage was a shorted battery,wiper motor,and a window motor
              Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

to bad Noah never planned for us to take our cars with us instead of animals

Comment

Sorry to hear of anyone having to deal with this kind of disaster - I surely hope all affected had good home owners insurance!

We'll be praying for you.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Is anyone in the S. IL area? Just saw how bad the Mississippi got, not sure if the Big Muddy got bad, too (guess what's 1/4 mile behind my stepmom's house?)
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

The news reports say the whole flood is basically moving down stream on the Mighty Miss. Hope your step mom and her place are OK.

Dan

Comment

My thoughts n prayers to all that are affected......Above all else, stay safe and healthy.
                        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                        X