RB's Obsolete in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB's Obsolete in Arizona

Does anyone know if they're still in business? I'm still waiting for a power steering pulley and a remote reservoir from them. I've called and called and can't get through. Tried sending an email and haven't heard back from them. I already received the bracket and pump and they were supposedly drop-shipping the rest from a manufacturer.

Re: RB's Obsolete in Arizona

Never heard of the company, Tucson or Phx?

Comment

Glendale

Comment

I can ask around....

Comment

Website is still up. There are usually in Saint Paul for Back to the 50's. That takes place this weekend (6-20 thru 6-22).

Comment

Looks like they've gone out of business. I talked to the company that was supposed to dropship the rest of my parts and they said the parts were ready to go, but RB's credit card was declined. Phone calls by myself and the other company to RB's end up with a fast busy signal. Looks like I will be testing the dispute option with my credit card to refund the balance of the parts...

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that, hope youre able to get your money back

Comment

what kind of pump ? stock ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                  what kind of pump ? stock ?
                  It's a GM type II pump with a Zoops bracket, to go with the Zoops Alt and AC brackets I already had mounted. Just need to get the pulley for the pump and the remote reservoir. I might wait a couple of weeks to see what happens with the dispute. The manual steering's not too bad for me, but my wife won't drive it until the power steering is installed.

Comment

Working...
                  X