Clear All

• after I win $600 million..

I'll buy new socks from walmart,
    and a used tire from ebay.
    how bout you?

powerball

...another record lottery.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

I will buy barry a new boxer car.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I bought one ticket for Wednesday, one number. I think I "won" $4, but I'm not sure. What if you match two numbers? I sure did.

And I sure got one number for tomorrow. You can't win if you ain't in. Got in line behind one guy who bought $70 worth of tickets at the beer store. He was dreaming out loud to all both of us (me and the store owner behind the counter) - "I'll give my kids some money to put in a swimming pool...." ....How bout if you just give the store all the money you've got already?

But it is kinda fun to think about when the pot gets so high, that's the only time I pay any attention and buy a ticket. Only one number will win it, so I've got one number.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
        I will buy barry a new boxer car.
        are you wanting to kill me?

I got 4 numbers once, no power play.
        made me sick.(I don't like the lottery.)
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 17, 2013, 06:08 PM.
        Previously boxer3main

Comment

hell no!! figured it would be a good way to meet you.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
            hell no!! figured it would be a good way to meet you.
            I guess a Crawford brz would be ok for a short time.

ya know, I have met nobody from the forum.
            by freak chance, my dad being a trucker.. brian and his pallots may have had an encounter many years ago.
            Previously boxer3main

Comment

I'll thank god for blessing me with a ticket I didn't buy, then I'll go find the local crack dealer and see if I can meet god in person.

Comment

boxer 3 main needs a wayfairer

Comment

I thinking a big garage full of Studebakers...
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

If I won that much, all by my lonesom, I would just have a nice shop with a small apartment attached to it, out in the woods with a firebreak all around it. I would only let UPS know where it is, and I would build crazy stuff, then give it to people I like.

I wont win anything, so I am not concerned.

Comment

Alright we've been down this road before, but really I do like the dream. I'd buy a cigarette type boat with twin big block chevy engines have it trucked down to Louisville,Ky. drop it in the Ohio river and head for the All the major islands in the Caribbean . Then I'd have to move all my family to South Carolina.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                        If I won that much, all by my lonesom, I would just have a nice shop with a small apartment attached to it, out in the woods with a firebreak all around it. I would only let UPS know where it is, and I would build crazy stuff, then give it to people I like.

I wont win anything, so I am not concerned.
                        My fantasy was soooooo much like this its scary.
                        I'm still learning

Comment

I'd definitely buy a brand new Shelby and then find out there's just about nowhere legal you can drive it like it wants to be driven.

EDIT: You can't run a stock 200 mph Shelby for speed at the Mile. It doesn't have a roll cage, etc.
                          Last edited by pdub; May 17, 2013, 08:11 PM.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Tractors....shitloads of 'em. I'd be the damned Sultan of Brunei of tractors. Oh, then there would be the insane adventures of Chad and Brian where we had the dough to go Top Gear (England) and BUY the stuff we were testing so it would be no holds barred. Think consumer reports uncensored. Think, "How many laps can a ZL1 Camaro make in a day before exploding" type stuff.

I'm place an immediate order for one of every Mack, KW, and Pete on the market.

I'd place an immediate order for a six hemi powered pulling tractor.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'd thank God I wasn't struck by lightning instead.......
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X