No announcement yet.

Autocross Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Peewee.......no car on cone crime....
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Water kept the brakes cool
      Good run for being in the rain.

Comment

As long as you had fun. Red needs to be driven!
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Whaaa? No cone humping video?
          As long as you had fun, that's all that matters!

Comment

looks like fun.

I was in a snowy parking lot, one barrel, those big ones that usually have sand in the bottom.

this parking lot is big enough to hold the bangor state fair, because it is that parking lot that holds the bangor state fair..
            So, I was spinning around in circles having fun...AWD with a four low, limited slip. Could not do a donut at all.

I smacked into the only barrel in the whole parking lot, kicked it like a football with the back of the car.

maybe autocross is not for me.

glad you had fun.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 19, 2013, 05:41 PM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty fun. I'll do that again, can't wait till next time and the pavement's dry and get to do it just right up the road from here.

In the meantime, I'm now typing on Unit's puter. My box full of crap just head butted the wall again, that's it for it. It's as hard to reload an old computer as it is to load up a new one. That one's had it, a study in frustration, a losing effort in the long run.

I'll be back in the fray here in some days or a week, gotta get a new computer. I reckon you guys can enjoy the break from my nonsense for a little bit.

You folks on the guest list, you've gut my cell number if the party gets closer and I've stiill not said anything here. We'll have a blast, yes we will.

I'll be back up here as soon as is practically do-able.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I enjoyed a little autocross today myself. Had to drive a friends car as all my junk is in pieces. Hope to have the bird together by next months autocross.
                Last edited by 91CCFirebird; May 20, 2013, 04:20 AM.
                Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Originally posted by 91CCFirebird View Post
                  I enjoyed a little autocross today myself. Had to drive a friends car as all my junk is in pieces. Hope to have the bird together by next months autocross.
                  Yep, that's what the fast cars looked like yesterday - Driver bigger than the car, helmet sticking up over the windshield, no top, pouring down rain.

I'm looking forward to next time, it's got to be even funner on dry pavement.

Oh, and I'm back online guys, but I'll be slow. This new box has Windows 8. I've never see it before. This'll be a learning curve bigger than on any road course.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Tighten your belts and lean into the corners.......

Dan

Comment

Look ahead and look ahead...

Comment

Working...
                      X