I think....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think....

I need to go for a while. It is a repeat of 3 years ago, and I am afraid of what I might say on here. The GTO is almost done, so I will finish it this week, update the thread, and then I am not sure.

A guy happened to ask me if I knew of a 72 Mustang for sale, so I showed him my 71. I hope he buys it. I think I might sell most of what I have up here and severely curtail the car thing. I just dont have the will power to do that, and keep going like this.

You guys are like family to me, and I hope I come back sometime soon. Dont feel like you need to reply to this, I probably wont be back online for a while.

Life keeps throwing me into the fire. It might be prudent to get out of the pan soon.

Good luck selling the 71 Todd. Keep the faith.

Comment

I've enjoyed your projects and input on the forum. I know you have a lot of friends here. Focus on what is important to you and take care of yourself and it will all work out. Stay clear of the fire brother!
      Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
      74 Nova Project
      66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
      79 Chevy Truck Project
      1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Todd hate to hear you are having a ruff time. We are always here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to PM me I will give you my cell phone number.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

good luck brother, sometime you gotta step back and reasses the situation. Then take the steps to do whats right for you.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I know I'll miss you and I know I'm not the only one. Take care of yourself - and that's not as easy as it sounds. I'm here for you, really. Tell me what's helpful and it's yours (if I can).

Dan

Comment

Hang in there buddy. Just don't do anything crazy. We're all here for you.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I wanted some of your home brew
                oh well , good luck

Comment

Take care, buddy. I've left for a while a couple of times. We'll be here when you're ready to come back.
                  I'm still learning

Comment

the internet is great when you have noting else better going on

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      It helped me out a bunch last year.
                      I'm still learning

Comment

I saw this earlier... Was just too blown away to reply!
                        Maybe just stabilize your life.. Health.. Then good will follow..
                        You have my email... USE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                          With the highest post count, you realize what your saying, right?

O
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Thanks guys. I will be honest with you all, this is the hardest time I have had not pulling a Trickle. The reason I wont is visiting me for the summer, my 19 year old daughter. After the way she was treated by her mother, I am all she has left in this world. I cant leave her alone.

If she werent in this world, someone in this group would get an envelope of titles in the mail, and I would fade away. Its really bad this time, and its the last time.

Comment

Hang in there Todd - Cornhusker Toughened Up Buddy.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X