Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Spend $590m Lotto Win On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Spend $590m Lotto Win On?

Apart from putting it all on black, I would give a significant amount to all those poor Tornado victims.

What would you spend your lotto winnings on?

Incase anyone hasnt heard, the recent Powerball lotto jackpot went off at $590 to a single winner in FL.

moreaboutwinninglottery.com is a website I found which has guides on winning the lottery.
    Last edited by ScrummyAdam; July 5, 2013, 06:55 AM.

Yep, PLENTY of people I could help. Start a bunch of annuities for family members, churches, missionaries and strangers. Perform random acts of anonymous monetary kindness. Start a charitable foundation..then buy/build a few cars and build a garage to put them in. Just a few. Enjoy them, then probably sell them and buy a few more to enjoy. I got over worshiping cars, now I just enjoy them. No wiping them with a diaper, parking away from everybody else, being a snob or gold-chainer. I would have to give most of that money away or it would drive me nuts.

Comment

I'd buy 590 million scratch off tickets. It's a sure bet!
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

Expensive booze and cheap women.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Oreo's. double stuff. and a swimming pool of milk.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
            I'd buy 590 million scratch off tickets. It's a sure bet!
            Somebody said here a long time ago that the lottery is the Redneck 401K plan. Was that you bishir?
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              Somebody said here a long time ago that the lottery is the Redneck 401K plan. Was that you bishir?
              No, but if nobody wants to take credit for it I will, that's a good one
              Powertour off/on since 2002
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                Haha never heard that before.

Comment

An attorney and an accountant... then pretty much whatever I wanted. House, property, cars, bikes, volunteer work, charities (lots of good ones), travel...

Yet I rarely play the lottery.
                  Last edited by yellomalibu; May 22, 2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                    Expensive booze and cheap women.
                    Women are never cheap, especially if they know you won the lottery.
                    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
                      An attorney and an accountant... then pretty much whatever I wanted. House, property, cars, bikes, volunteer work, charities (lots of good ones), travel...

Yet I rarely play the lottery.
                      X's 2 on this....
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
                        Women are never cheap, especially if they know you won the lottery.
                        Well I sure as hell ain't getting the cheap booze.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                          No, but if nobody wants to take credit for it I will, that's a good one
                          I think it was kyhunter, I think, with some thought, I think
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I would fund a couple build here. I would deposit a certain ammount of money availible to the user for one purpose only....their project.
                            To qualify the rules would be simple.

1, Money is for a curent project or the purchase of a project, project plans and timeline must be submitted to the loanshark
                            1.5 There will be funding for each stage of the project...engine, body, interior, mods
                            2, Money can only be spent on the project or tools to aid in the compleation of said project
                            3, Weekly progress pictures and reports are required
                            4, the above must be met in order to get funding for the next stage
                            5, If any of the above are not met the contract will state that I will drag my fat ass to your location and beat you with a stick and take your project.

that would be cheap entertainment....
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'd get my butt fixed, mines got a crack.

haha... second grade!
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X