Photog WTF moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photog WTF moment.

We have a few photogs here and every now and again we have people giving us ugly looks while we are taking pics. I had three including the new owner of the original Batmobile giving me the WTF are you doing look while I kneeled to take this shot. It's not like I was blocking him or anything. Hell, he was trying to back up at the time. Maybe, I had a giant booger hanging out of my nose. Maybe my fly was open. I don't know.

Does this happen you guys/gals?
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Besides the owner, its one-armed-crotchscratching-sidekick is giving you the evil-eye as well it seems....
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Story was, he was pissed because the photog made him put his cigar down. Became the classic Churchill image.

Comment

send it to them, and say "wtf"
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

He spent how many millions to buy that cartoon? And when he shows it off he's annoyed of photog's.....? Hmmmmmmm.....

Most of the time the owners here in Ohio that I shoot , generally, offer to move chairs or shut the hood/trunk, or they simply see you and immediately back out of the frame....and BEND your ear about the car

screw the rich guy.... made for a good pic, and thats what counts.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

ive had ALOT more piss me off than people ive pissed off
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

If you're (car owner) going to get upset at someone taking a picture of your ride, why the heck did you take it to a car show? People confuse me.

better to be pissed off than pissed on, IMO
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

That's a great photo, mad guy included. I've never seen that view of the Batmobile before. It's got a nose, with nostrils. And the face looks just plain angry. Just like the new owner.

Ya know how lots of times subconsciously owners pick dogs that look just like them? It's happened again. Batmobile, meet A-Hole. He's very rich, or he was. You'll be very happy being mad together.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Bruce Wayne forgot to dress up and you got photographic proof. I bet he's annoyed.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                    Besides the owner, its one-armed-crotchscratching-sidekick is giving you the evil-eye as well it seems....
                    Crotchscratcher was his sidekick helping him back up.

Funny thing, I never noticed they had a problem with me until I looked at this pic. I took a ton more pics after he reparked the car. I think they were more pissed at the dozen people that wouldn't move so he could back up.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                      all I saw was the one armed guy.
                      how did you do that.
                      fancy cameras.

maybe you looked like you had a basketball sized head through the round glass the drive of the batmobile has to look through.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'm sure it was just a case of bad timing, but with a car like that it'a entirely possible he expects to be paid for the modeling of his car.

Comment

Working...
                        X