Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1982 Called and they want their Mustang back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milner351
    replied
    Pimps wouldn't even touch that - mustangs aren't known for their roomy back seats......

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Pimptastic!

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Ooooo.....that one even has opera windows. Epitome of style there.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    This ones all you James - put your powertrain in that - you and Bill can share in your 71 - 73 glory. LOL
    I'm holding out for the one parked by the school where my youngest has baseball practice.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    I think it's the junkyard calling, not 1982

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied
    And to think some one thought it looked cool, 1982 or not.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    71-73 are the best stangers

Leave a comment:

• Blazerteam
    replied
    They arent my forst choice,but can be made cool.

Shot midday so the lighting wasn't favorable but this is definitely one of my favorite shots of the set. This car belongs to my friend Brandon who has been working on it for years with his Dad, I got the opportunity to drive it myself and I could attest to it's power. This thing surely is a beast.

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    This ones all you James - put your powertrain in that - you and Bill can share in your 71 - 73 glory. LOL

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    I am a coupe guy. You can have the fastbacks. They look too fat and heavy to me.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    this may be the last mustang body style that still has a lot of catching up to do, pre '73.

I'm a mustang guy - but this car looks like a parts car to me.... sorry, 71 - 73 fastbacks yes, coupe... not so much.
    The coupes are awful, but this thing is glorious in its uglieness....this thing drips fugly from every gap and hole...and like a train wreck or a fat chick in a bikini riding a moped...I cannot avert my eyes...

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    this may be the last mustang body style that still has a lot of catching up to do, pre '73.

I'm a mustang guy - but this car looks like a parts car to me.... sorry, 71 - 73 fastbacks yes, coupe... not so much.

Leave a comment:

• 1badmonkey
    replied
    not my fave body style mustang, but i would rock that biotch like a hurricane

Leave a comment:

• fast Ed
    replied
    The el-cheapo aftermarket pop-up sunroof just completes the look! LOL

cheers
    Ed

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    Yeah Jim ..it needs the big , flat ford0buckets , like grandma's 72 had
    the paint is perfect ..one shade would make it too uniform

that is why my buddy Richie is now dead set against painting his Nomad ...once it's painted , it will be like every other Nomad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X