Thought you guys might get a kick out of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought you guys might get a kick out of this

If you've been following my project thread then you probably know I picked up a 75 T/A for parts....

Well, check out what I found when I pulled the water pump off today...

Mouses in the houses, don't get to see that very often

nuclear teleportation, happens all the time. mouse was elsewhere, their house moves by itself.

just kidding...almost.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The nest was in the bottom of the radiator. The engine had a block heater (freeze plug type) and it fell out.
      Last edited by Guest; May 30, 2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
        The nest was in the bottom of the radiator. The engine had a block heater (freeze plug type) and it fell out.
        that will be fun to clean up to oxide free.

there is some good stuff for antifreeze today. I even kicked deuterium out with a new version.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

First time I've seen one in an engine...

I found one in my vacuum cleaner I keep in the garage.

It was not working right so I opened it up and the bag had been eaten and there was a nest in there....it travelled thru 6 feet of hose to build a nest....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            First time I've seen one in an engine...

I found one in my vacuum cleaner I keep in the garage.

It was not working right so I opened it up and the bag had been eaten and there was a nest in there....it travelled thru 6 feet of hose to build a nest....
            "nobody will find me in here. F* you cat!"
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I've seen the little bastards crawl up an exhaust system, through an open exhaust valve, and build a nest in the cylinder on top of a piston.

Really? There wasn't anywhere a little more convient? Or at least warmer or softer?

Did you know that mice have non-fused skulls? Enables them to literally squish their little heads into spaces that they would otherwise NOT fit. Explained a lot to me when I learned that.
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

What happens to their brains when they squish their heads up?

(Couldn't resist!)

Comment

I had a rebuilt small block Mopar on a stand for a couple of years. All oiley and bagged up. When I got around to using it I found a bunch of dog food in it. Like, alot of dog food. I dont even know how they got in it or up to it. Furry little jerks.

Cheers, Steve
                  The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

Our sponsor who owns a wrecking yard has a cherry 70 Malibu convertable with everything stock.. It always start with a couple cranks of the motor and a pump or 2.. Wouldn't start so she (yes the owner is a lady) had her worker try, he decided it was out of gas in spite of the guage registering half... Still with 5 gallons dumped in, still no start.. He takes off the air filter cover...BAM dog food from the filter to the snout... How they got all that in there we can not figure.. The flapper was closed, the heat tube was on..
                    They were no place else in that car parked in the shop on the 4 post lift.. 50-75 feet away from the dog dishes that had dog food or evidence of mouse..

Comment

Working...
                    X