EMC working email adress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMC working email adress

I have been trying to fire off a email comment to Steve Dulcich`s email adress that is given in the EMC mag, which is [email protected] and it comes back NG!
    Does anybody know how the heck to get a email to him, I even called the Mag out on the west coast and got no reply back, can anyone provide some info as I have seen others on this site commenting about the same problem.
    Thanks in advance!

I think your best bet is to say hey Steve Dulcich on this forum site. Has worked for others. He is a member here. Goes by his last name.
    Last edited by Dan Barlow; May 31, 2013, 05:22 AM.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

try a thread that says "CALLING STEVE DULCICH" and see if he answers. I think him and Johnny Hunkins are off exploring the possibilities of iPhone cinematography...
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by steve25 View Post
          I have been trying to fire off a email comment to Steve Dulcich`s email adress that is given in the EMC mag, which is [email protected] and it comes back NG!
          Does anybody know how the heck to get a email to him, I even called the Mag out on the west coast and got no reply back, can anyone provide some info as I have seen others on this site commenting about the same problem.
          Thanks in advance!
          My guess his mailbox is full of ignored emails, just like his cell phone voicemail. DF's is often the same, especially this week.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X