No announcement yet.

Big Let Down Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I'm glad you'll still be here. You one of the contributors here that I read on a regular basis.

Comment

I'm sorry I beat you out of that job. I didn't know you were after it. I wore a greasy t-shirt and expressed more eloquintationismish with my dikshun. LOL
      Last edited by groucho; June 3, 2013, 08:51 AM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
        I'm sorry I beat you out of that job. I didn't know you were after it. I wore a greasy t-shirt and expressed more eloquintationismish with my dikshun. LOL
        I knew I was going to get beat out by someone who doesnt know to use Google. I knew it!

On another note. I think it was really cool that Finnegan took the time to read and post here during the Power Tour. Unless, he got grounded and was left behind to mind the store.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Regal View Post
          I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I'm glad you'll still be here. You one of the contributors here that I read on a regular basis.
          You guys enjoying my scribbles makes it totally worth the time and effort to write this stuff.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Wasgoogle?
            Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
            I knew I was going to get beat out by someone who doesnt know to use Google. I knew it!

On another note. I think it was really cool that Finnegan took the time to read and post here during the Power Tour. Unless, he got grounded and was left behind to mind the store.
            STUGOTS

Comment

Scott- Promedia has an entry level editorial position open at Fastest Street Car Mag right now.

contact Steve Wolcott to apply
              [email protected]

Comment

It dont matter how many times you get overlooked for a job youre more than qalified for...it is always a kick in the gut when you dont get one....I've been looked over many times for jobs I am very qualified for...but in my world it is about who you know, whos d*&k you suck, whose a$$ you lick and if you are a yes man or someone who calls a duck a duck...I f youre the duck guy youre screwed.

Anyway, I think any one of use here can say we like youre scribbling and are happy you take the time to give us something to read.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post
                  Scott- Promedia has an entry level editorial position open at Fastest Street Car Mag right now.

[email protected]
                  Dude, you are the coolest!

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear this didn't work out Scott....

I don't want to be an Ahole....but what really caught my eye was the budget turbo setup coming!! Man I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I've read about budget turbos, but nobody seems to go truly in-depth on how to accomplish it. I know you will tell it like it is, the good the bad and the ugly!

Comment

[email protected]
                      Double cool Mike!
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

GOT IT, thanks. LMAO

[email protected]
                        STUGOTS

Comment

GOT IT, thanks. LMAO

Geezus......just spewed on the computer

Great lead for Scott
                          Last edited by Monk; June 5, 2013, 01:33 PM.
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by andy30thz View Post
                            Sorry to hear this didn't work out Scott....

I don't want to be an Ahole....but what really caught my eye was the budget turbo setup coming!! Man I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I've read about budget turbos, but nobody seems to go truly in-depth on how to accomplish it. I know you will tell it like it is, the good the bad and the ugly!
                            You really cant blame the mags for their truncated articles. They are limited to space available. Often times they are also up against deadlines, so they arent really interested in making the car daily driveable at that point. Most of the time they get issues fixed behind the scenes. Here on the net we dont have those problems. We can have long articles. We dont have to worry about getting the story to the printing press.

Yes, I will show the process. And, hopefully show dyno results.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

GOT IT, thanks. LMAO
                              Argh!! Foiled by Groucho AGAIN!!!
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I think the support shines through from us here in this thread..you know whats works in the car hobby today,and would be fresh material in the HR staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X