• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groucho
    replied
    GOT IT, thanks. LMAO
    Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post
    Scott- Promedia has an entry level editorial position open at Fastest Street Car Mag right now.

contact Steve Wolcott to apply
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Scott- Promedia has an entry level editorial position open at Fastest Street Car Mag right now.

[email protected]
    Double cool Mike!

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    Sorry to hear this didn't work out Scott....

I don't want to be an Ahole....but what really caught my eye was the budget turbo setup coming!! Man I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I've read about budget turbos, but nobody seems to go truly in-depth on how to accomplish it. I know you will tell it like it is, the good the bad and the ugly!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

[email protected]
    Dude, you are the coolest!

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    It dont matter how many times you get overlooked for a job youre more than qalified for...it is always a kick in the gut when you dont get one....I've been looked over many times for jobs I am very qualified for...but in my world it is about who you know, whos d*&k you suck, whose a$$ you lick and if you are a yes man or someone who calls a duck a duck...I f youre the duck guy youre screwed.

Anyway, I think any one of use here can say we like youre scribbling and are happy you take the time to give us something to read.

Leave a comment:

• FINNEGAN
    replied

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    Wasgoogle?
    Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    I knew I was going to get beat out by someone who doesnt know to use Google. I knew it!

On another note. I think it was really cool that Finnegan took the time to read and post here during the Power Tour. Unless, he got grounded and was left behind to mind the store.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbo Regal View Post
    I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I'm glad you'll still be here. You one of the contributors here that I read on a regular basis.
    You guys enjoying my scribbles makes it totally worth the time and effort to write this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by groucho View Post
    I'm sorry I beat you out of that job. I didn't know you were after it. I wore a greasy t-shirt and expressed more eloquintationismish with my dikshun. LOL
    I knew I was going to get beat out by someone who doesnt know to use Google. I knew it!

On another note. I think it was really cool that Finnegan took the time to read and post here during the Power Tour. Unless, he got grounded and was left behind to mind the store.

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    I'm sorry I beat you out of that job. I didn't know you were after it. I wore a greasy t-shirt and expressed more eloquintationismish with my dikshun. LOL
    Last edited by groucho; June 3, 2013, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Regal
    replied
    I'm sorry for your disappointment, but I'm glad you'll still be here. You one of the contributors here that I read on a regular basis.

Leave a comment:

• BKBridges
    replied
    Scott,
    If the corporate path doesn't work out, go Independent. I did about 8 years ago and its been a helluva struggle, but also highly rewarding in a way working for the man cant be. Quitting my "day job" was a real rough decision, so don't do that lightly...But, now I get as much excitement about selling my stuff as I would have getting one of my cars in a mag. That's weekly gratification! So I don't get to vacation very often and my wife is always wondering where the cash is going to come from... I can deal with that.
    BKB

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    http://www.sourceinterlink.com/careers/

There are quite a few openings for web-saavy individuals in the Irvine, San Clemente and El Segundo offices of SIM, Scott. They might not be at Hot Rod but any of them are a foot in the door........
    Thanks for the support, Finney. Been looking at the sight for jobs I might qualify for.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Way cool Mike.

Leave a comment:

• FINNEGAN
    replied

There are quite a few openings for web-saavy individuals in the Irvine, San Clemente and El Segundo offices of SIM, Scott. They might not be at Hot Rod but any of them are a foot in the door........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X