National Hot Rod Reunion BG, KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Hot Rod Reunion BG, KY

Ok folks, Charles' thread in events was basically ignored, so I thought I'd try here. Who's coming to Bowling Green next week for the NHRR?
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Right now I plan on being there.........staying at the Holiday Inn
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Didnt know it was coming up. Think imma stick to tuesday and saturday fun runs/true street until drag week.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by kyhunter89 View Post
        Didnt know it was coming up. Think imma stick to tuesday and saturday fun runs/true street until drag week.
        Well, it's a shame you won't be there, but I'm gonna go to the first 2 days of drag week, so I guess I'll see ya there!
        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

It's on my list of places to go, but sadly not any time soon. But one day I'm gonna load up the race car and take a road trip.

Comment

Dang, I'm on duty at work next week. Rats.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Any one got some extra passes?
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

is it wednesday yet ? im itchin to get on a airplane
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

The shoebox will be staying back this time.......bad planning since Charles will be there. And no forecast of rain. Last two years have had some gulley washers.

Will trade beer for passes.

Two years ago trying to stay dry.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bowlingreen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	870425
                  Last edited by Monk; June 7, 2013, 07:59 PM.
                  Thom

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                    The shoebox will be staying back this time.......bad planning since Charles will be there. And no forecast of rain. Last two years have had some gulley washers.

Will trade beer for passes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21957[/ATTACH]
                    Gyallee bum Thom. That's a car, if I walked into that in front of a motel, I'd forget to eat while I oogled over it. I mean WOW. Yep, that would stop me for quite a while Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                      Gyallee bum Thom. That's a car, if I walked into that in front of a motel, I'd forget to eat while I oogled over it. I mean WOW. Yep, that would stop me for quite a while Sir.
                      We just happened to park in front of the Holiday Inn where we were staying....little did we know
                      a car cruise broke out there every night.
                      Thom

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        We just happened to park in front of the Holiday Inn where we were staying....little did we know
                        a car cruise broke out there every night.
                        Man, all you need is ONE like that one and it IS a cruise.

Cudos. That thing's fabulous. Man oh man.

Comment

i got a message from a west coaster BS member, he told me hes trying to find a flight thats not too expensive, hope he makes it out
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                          X