Road Rocket Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rocket Rumble

Went to the road rocket rumble tonight and had a blast. I only got a few pics and since it's late, I'll just post a pic tonight with a video link to a 55 gasser doing a burnout. Sorry for the poor video quality. I took it with a small Nikon Coolpix P3.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=faYYfSJ3xIU

Re: Road Rocket Rumble

Kinda hard to see, but it sounded good.
    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Ok, here's one thats not so dark. Falcon poops out in the end. But I dig the back to back burnout. And more pics.
      Another burnout at the Road Rocket Rumble.Falcon poops out at the end.

My buddy Steve Brody's 62 Bonneville Wagon. He's the second owner and has the window sticker priced over 5 grand in 1962.

Me and a couple of Road Rocket girls

I'm going to try and go back tonight with my Sony Handy cam and get better video.

Comment

The Topolino is the poo!

Comment

Heh heh...the nut with the Topolino lives a few houses down from the Tiresmoke! manor....yes, it's cooler in person.

Glad you made it out there last night, Jeff.....I was going to, but that run to Madison, Wi. and back yesterday wore my ass out...Looks like another big event out at IRP, btw...seemes to be more going on this year than in years past, which is a good thing! Gonna try to make it out thereto the "Rumble" today, most likely early evening.

I dig the twice-motor minibike.......

Comment

HooserGtA and I are getting ready to head out there. HotRodLadyCrusr is sopuse to be out there, so we might get to meet another carjunkie. I will post some pics. later tonite when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShiftman
              Ok, here's one thats not so dark. Falcon poops out in the end. But I dig the back to back burnout. And more pics.
              Another burnout at the Road Rocket Rumble.Falcon poops out at the end.

I'm going to try and go back tonight with my Sony Handy cam and get better video.
              :o :o :o :o can i get a towel or wet-nap?? PERFECT! Car

Comment

Great pics and good video....Looks like a great time...

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

just got back from out there, it started to rain so everyone was goin inside or leaving. My batteries died on me out there so I didnt get no pics. Awsome show though and it is growing every year. That guy with the falcon through a rod out the oilpan, helped him load it on the trailer..lol..and the name on the side of it was Broken Piston Racing.

Glad I got the chance to meet HotRodLadyCrusr, that is a sweet olds. she has.

Comment

Topolino, is sweet stuff.

Comment

Had a great time out there with you Speedjunkie .and yes Dennise' car is truly amazing I haven't seen a picture that give it justice. She's really cool and I don't think shes ever met a stranger , well till we showed up . (We are a little strange!) That little green Fiat .......man....it really doesn't get any better than that . Seen it down at the Dog and Suds a few times as well as today and i'll say,I'm truely hooked .The only thing that would be a better looking gasser build for me would be a Stones,Woods,and Cook willys replica .

Comment

P.S . I don't think, if you added all the tattoed women I've seen inmy life till today,that they would have equaled the number that I saw today . Really not my thing .

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
                          P.S . I don't think, if you added all the tattoed women I've seen inmy life till today,that they would have equaled the number that I saw today . Really not my thing .
                          Thanks for swinging by and picking me up, had a great time too

I over look the tattoe's and just look at there butts............lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee

Glad I got the chance to meet HotRodLadyCrusr, that is a sweet olds. she has.
                            Thanks for the compliments bud! It was GREAT meeting you and HooserGTA yesterday. I'm writing my weekends adventure story and will be posting on the HAMB in a couple of days. Till then here's the photo that was taken of the three of us. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again.

Left to right
                            HooserGTA, HotRodLadyCrusr and SpeedJunkee

Comment

Working...
                            X