The next step....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next step....

Leave it to California trouble law makers to help.

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.
    There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Re: The next step....

there is no end

Comment

ummmm....they already have a sticker that tells us the "global warming contribution", it's the fuel mileage sticker. The more fuel it burns, the more carbon it puts into the atmosphere. Direct correlation. I've yet to read any statement by any lawmaker (troublemaker) that indicates they understand this very basic concept.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I think I'll go empty a few Spray Cans.

Comment

To offset there lack of carbon , I'm going to have to go out and burn the old tires we took off my daughters car !

Comment

Nothing surprises me anymore! : I may just have to start driving my Montego everyday again....in defiance!
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
            X