Hot Rod music LP - Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod music LP - Shutdown

Anyone ever seen this? I picked it up at a yard sale for 4 bucks on Saturday morning. A few songs I have never heard before, I thought the cover was bad ass. I understand there is a "Shutdown Part II". I will be hunting for that here soon.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

I have the same album. Bought it just for the cover

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
      I have the same album. Bought it just for the cover
      YEah, I am not crazy for many of the songs but properly framed it would make killer wall art.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'm missing that one.......now I'm gonna hafta go to the Record Exchange this weekend and look for it.
        Part I & II.....If I find dupes I'll buy 'em.

Robert Mitchum singing Thunder Road was a cool song back in the day.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Mitchum had a way with a tune

Comment

Thunder Road is a great song....good find! check fee bay and see how much its worth....?
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Its worth about what I paid; $4.00. The cover is in fair shape but the disk itself is very good.

I did pick up a super rare, ultra limited edition Italian pressing of a Led Zeppelin album for 15 bucks a few weeks back that is worth between 50 and 200 bucks depending on the cover and disk condition. I could probably turn it for between 50 and 75 bucks.

Comment

Hey look what I found today.
                Had dinner tonight in downtown Springfield,MO .........ran across a head shop
                with music.
                Also had some cool looking humming bird feeders

Found these two.......$10 for the pair. Vinyl looks decent and should play well.

I'll check out Record Exchange Joe for the matching album this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	870679
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

AWESOME! What are the odds? 10 bucks for both aint bad IMO...

Comment

Man ,I like the second cover also

Comment

Working...
                    X