All in the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in the family

I'm lucky to have a father in law (and a dad) who is a certified car junkie. He's got the Mopar addiction.

This is what he feeds it with...this is a NICE car. Oh yeah...he's the giant guy in the yellow Plymouth shirt..he he. BTW...this is a 440 Automatic car. It's not a concourse car by any means, but it's a driver that he is making "correct" piece by piece. He cruises it often too.

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: All in the family

Thats one clean car. Nice to have a father in law like that!

Comment

That is one clean good looking GTX....You don't see a lot of those rolling around...

Very Nice....

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Mmmmmmm, tasty MOPAR. he is not a small man huh....looks like its been chopped and chaneled with him next to it.....

Comment

So, Brian.....

How long 'til the father-in-law has your "intrepid companion" boiling hides and pulling Rockfords...LOL

Comment

On the way to where we zapped those photos, Tom (my father in law, and my son Tom's name sake) let the 440 eat. My son started belly laughing in the back seat when big Tom was on the wood. Proud dad moment there.

MY dad is probably the bad influence out of the group. I remember being about 9 years old in the back seat of his Pontiac when he side stepped the clutch in front of my aunt's house and cooked the red lines for what seemed to be 1/2 mile!

He's doomed to be a car guy because he's surrounded...and that's a good thing.

Brian

Comment

Cool gtx, is that a six pack 440?

Comment

"Nice car" is exactly right!
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

My son got spoiled by coming home from the hospital in a 73 Challenager...........lol

Comment

Speed.....single 4bbl 440.

For whatever reason the motor photos I shot did not make it onto photobucket. The mill is as clean as the rest of the car.

Brian

Comment

Brian....Thanks for sharing.....we got the Pentastar addiction as well.....My Dad races a 68 Dart...I race a 68 Dart also....and the daughter drives granpa's old 64 Valiant...notice my avatar....all 3 generations were running at the 50th March Meet....great times!!!

Daughters ride

My Ride

Old mans Dart

BTW....all of our cars are 440 powered...big blocks rock !!!!!
                      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Great looking GTX Brian. Looks like you guys have lots of fun together.

My Father just got back into the hobby again after a long hiatus. He got me interested in the Chevy C10 trucks a few years ago when I was looking for a truck and when I bought mine my Dad just had to get one too. He started out with a 64 shortbox, then a 70 GMC that I just acquired from him. He now has a pretty nice 1 owner 72 C10 that he bought near Atco raceway in NJ. It needs paint and sat for a while, so it's being slowly rebuilt into a nice driver. Plans are for a 350/700r4 to replace the 307/350 that's in it. Probably some paint, wheels, and a 2" or 3" drop in the future as time allows.

His

Mine

Comment

Cool GTX, Brian! I love the color, too: Scorch Red! Same as my 69 Road Runner. Thanks for sharing!

Ron
                          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                          X