Cool Cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Cop

I took the Machine out for a little street cruise tonight after the rain...traction was somewhat limited so I spun some leaving a stop light ;)...and I looked up and I had a local cop right on my bumper...he followed me threw town...I made several stops and turns and ended up outside my garage with him still there...he rolled his window down and said "Awesome car....but you don't have ANY brake lights...LOL...anyone else have cool cops in their town

Re: Cool Cop

Theres a such thing?.....lol

There are a few in hendricks county that are pretty cool, I have only met 2 cool cops in my hole life. Done some work for them on there car. All the rest are, well the kids we picked on when we war kids. The only differance is they have guns now............lol

Comment

I never have a problem with the officers in MY town, my wife is the Police chief's secretary ;D. Also, the cops in Costa Mesa Ca. are super cool. Any time I've had to "deal" with them they've always been courteous and professional, like the time I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 65 at 4 AM and got off with a warning.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

They do exist, however surprising as that may be.

I've had a few let me go when they had me but good....and a few that held my ass accountable.

Glad to know you caught a break, Rebel......fix those lights!

Comment

I've never been complimented AND warned about something when pulled over. I've had a fair number of compliments in my old Firebird as well as in my T-bird, but I usually end up leaving with a ticket too :'( My friend once did get pulled over in his 442, cop claimed it was a possible stolen car. The officer was kind of a dick but through out the occasional compliment. We think all he wanted to do was check out the car.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I have a friend that is a sheriff, he is very cool unless you try to B.S. him or lie.
            He pulled over a newer Ford GT for doing 127 in a 70 and let the guy go because the guy said "I just had to!" The guy got off the highway at the exit that the sheriff was sitting at, my sheriff friend didnt have to drive 100 feet to pull the guy over.
            I have run into a couple cool cops but most that I have come across really had a power trip problem.

Comment

Going through town one night I got into the acc. pedal a little to make some noise going throught the gears, but I didn't speed. Noticed right afterwards I picked up a police car and he followed me around town until I pulled in my driveway and got out. There were two cops in the car and they said they were running radar when I went by and just wanted to check out the car. One seemed to know a little bit about what I had in it. They asked how fast it was, I said I didn't really know. ;) The talked to me for about 10 minutes then left.

Comment

NO There are NO cool cops in Tucson...cant say I blame them with the huge population of garbage in this city

Back home in bodunk Penssylvania...yes, there were some cool cops....

Comment

Good Deal....

No cool cops in Michigan....If you get pulled over you are getting a ticket.

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I've met a few off-duty, but the ones that follow me don't seem to have the cool thing down very well.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

On our recent Michigan trip we got pulled for 58 in a 45. The cop was way cool and did not write us up becuase I had an out-0f-state license.

I get pulled over a few times a year and have not had a ticket in at least 6-7 years. I find that nearly all cops are cool if you give them courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by V10Mercury
                        I have a friend that is a sheriff, he is very cool unless you try to B.S. him or lie.
                        He pulled over a newer Ford GT for doing 127 in a 70 and let the guy go because the guy said "I just had to!" The guy got off the highway at the exit that the sheriff was sitting at, my sheriff friend didnt have to drive 100 feet to pull the guy over.
                        I have run into a couple cool cops but most that I have come across really had a power trip problem.
                        Have Huber tell you his "cool cop" story from a little test and tune on I-55 a few months ago...

Any cop who lets you go home with the car after clocking you at "the top of third" in a car that traps 150mph, is a cool cop!
                        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I haven't been pulled over for about 10 years and that was for 30 in a 25. I must be getting old.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                            On our recent Michigan trip we got pulled for 58 in a 45. The cop was way cool and did not write us up becuase I had an out-0f-state license.

I get pulled over a few times a year and have not had a ticket in at least 6-7 years. I find that nearly all cops are cool if you give them courtesy.
                            That my friends, is the key.....
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

we had a cop pull over my grandpas 57' belair and tell him how nice the paint was(he spent like $4k when i told him i would do it in flatblack for free but whatever)the cop said he had one he was restoring and it was nice to see one on the road and left :o

Comment

Working...
                              X